Uhhhhhh so I'm banned? lmfao

TheTri

You, a Story Team member that would surely be knowledgeable about the Build World, violated the trust placed in you not to abuse warps; which you had both done during the Lagpocalypse and outside, therefore negating the point of mentioning the Lagpocalypse since you had still warped with the intention of villainy. Then you, a Story Team member, decided that it would have been justifiable to burn lore-related items instead of returning them when for all you could have known, may have been required in the future. I have little empathy for those who decide that their best bet was to make a post, surely to rile up the community to gain supporters, about errors that they had made and trying to shift the blame onto higher-up staff in the hierarchy. I sit in my computer chair, drinking from my water bottle tasting the salt from your crocodile tears. Not only are your actions’ legality dismissed by Villainy Rules, but as your actions as a Story Team member – which you consider to be a staple for you – and would be considered highly negligible by Moderation standards and I have no doubts that Story Team’s standards are similar and would not tolerate you playing silly buggers with the way you conduct yourself. Whether the blacklist is indefinite or temporary, what I highly suggest is that once you come back you reevaluate yourself before considering taking up a staff position. If you decide to look for a new server, I hear that they’re hiring STs over at KorvicCraft.

tl;dr

Get a load of this guy restored (1440x1770) : MemeRestoration

OK everyone I think the lad has been dunked enough to get the idea—the “embarassing administration” will be locking this topic now, hopefully as a lesson learned for TheTri.