5 and 1/2 Year | AMA | Jasper - Kinslayer - Kvasir

Hello, I’ve been here for five and half years now. I only just realized this. I joined Lord of The Craft in 2015 on March 3rd when I was eleven. I am now seventeen. I have known many people on LoTC and it has been very interesting and has definitely shaped me. I have been banned many times, been a moderator twice, been a community team member, and a roleplayer of varying quality. I have played for long periods, and been gone for long periods.

I have played many characters: Nazorean, Fygmor the Blind Boy, Crispin the Acolyte, Talar the Dim, Lylion Khainlen (Larry Kringle) the Vandorian Hero Snarkie (Snow Elf-Dark Elf), Gorlath, Rasmodius, and many more. 

Ask me anything you would like to know. 🙂 

Holy ****! I didn’t realize you still played. Don’t really have a question, but I remember when we were kids – we ******* hated each other and both said some veryy messed up ****. I’m glad to see you’re doing well! I’d love to chat more, my disc is on my profile.

yo what was your fav character and why was it nazorean

would you, if offered, play a dael

17 minutes ago, Zacho said:

yo what was your fav character and why was it nazorean

Nazorean was great because I have the most emotional attachment to him and because I put all my energy into playing him as best I could, to the point where it was very hard for me to RP him because he was too depressing and I have a problem with not being able to take a step back sometimes. 

18 minutes ago, Zacho said:

would you, if offered, play a dael

Yes, Daels are very cool

31 minutes ago, Knox said:

How has life been treating you kiddo?

It’s been ok, I have been reading books, hanging out online, i recently got tested for covid 

Favorite halfling village?
I personally liked Mellsburry best but I’m biased and I’m sure nostalgia clouds my views on it.

5 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Favorite halfling village?

WILLOW HOLLOW!

I loved being a halfling bartender (scroll down to my advertisement haha)

and this: 

my little guy even got a sprite

3QDcGs4.gif