Orc Ideas

LaCabra (Soda)

Hey folks,

I have not played on the server for a very long time but I have been looking at the orc forum for a while trying to catch up. There have been a lot of culture changes since I played, it looks like Dark Elves and Orcs are closely linked, lots of new clans with different ideas, etc. No longer living in the deserts.

There’s nothing wrong with that, but I know I had a lot of fun playing an orc devoted to making his ancestors proud, seeking wisdom from the past, etc. Shamanism was more of a tool to make roleplay – reaching out to ancestors to ask if they should join in on a clan war or not, receiving a blessing from a lutauman that gives you the strength of your old dead clan leader (even though it didn’t actually change anything in PVP), finding prophetic signs out of the innards of animals that you hunt... things like that. Idk the orc community’s plans in 8.0 but would anyone be potentially interested in playing a more old fashioned type of orc? I’ve thought of playing more of a nomadic breed that wanders the desert because of the drift of the current culture from what it was.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Orcs are living in some forest area for 8.0.

Great to see you around, even f it’s just for a post.

IMO I like the idea of orcs being nomadic desert people but I think they’re ditching the desert in the next map

I mean, personally I’m happy with where Orcs are currently. We could use a bit more activity, but hey when haven’t we. There are clans that cater to old-fashioned/traditional orc roleplay like Ram, Gorkil, Ox, and Ungri. There are clans that have a more reformist/spiritualist nature like Yar and Lur. And there are clans like Shrogo, Raguk, or Lak which decide to go somewhere completely different.

I encourage you to get back into orcish roleplay. There’s really something for everybody. Well, almost everybody.

Edited by Vilebranch