Bizarre and Fun Facts About LOTC

Quavinir_Twiceborn

Have you been bored

17 minutes ago, Quavinir_Twiceborn said:

LOTC has a Dinosaur Land

I remember when Elrith wanted to do something with this. Dinosaur land is pretty dope, found out about it when I started writing lore for skull island themed **** on one of Elrith’s projects and had to be told that it was already done

Fun facts indeed.

Minor note: the Aos/Eos map is slightly outdated because I made it while inebriated, Arcas should be much closer to Atlas (directly south) for obvious reasons.

elysium, kalos & thales best maps. 

lotc is unironically more fun when people don’t give a ****, and you aren’t forced to rp in a boring messymedieval house and grind out activity hours for a megalomaniac

also post link to asulon wiki

did you guys know dwarves once had an archbishop

i dont mean like an archbishop of the brathmordakin, but like a proto-canonist one

dwarves and halflings shared a religion w/ humans in those days, but religious rp was non-existent back then so everyone forgets that

also speaking of religion and canonism – one of the most important saints in canonism, st. dan, was only a saint because he called himself one. like his /setname was literally "saint dan” or some ****, and everyone just went with it lmao. another important saint from the same period, st everard, secretly supported the undead. funny how that goes

I added a few more fun facts that hopefully some people will enjoy. Im glad people are liking this post so far.

9 hours ago, AlphaMoist said:

Have you been bored

Not especially, but I just have been wanting to make something like this for a good while, so I put a good bit of effort into it.

6 hours ago, argonian said:

really cool thread

how did you even remember half this ****

My memory is notoriously bad with alot of things,  but stupid LOTC facts with no outside use I remember surprisingly well.

1 hour ago, Zarsies said:

Fun facts indeed.

Minor note: the Aos/Eos map is slightly outdated because I made it while inebriated, Arcas should be much closer to Atlas (directly south) for obvious reasons.

Makes sense. Though would south be directly below Atlas? Or is the map not necessarilly aligned with the cardinal directions?

9 minutes ago, howard said:

elysium, kalos & thales best maps. 

lotc is unironically more fun when people don’t give a ****, and you aren’t forced to rp in a boring messymedieval house and grind out activity hours for a megalomaniac

also post link to asulon wiki

Type in <https://www.lordofthecraft.net:80/wiki/wikka.php?wakka> into the wayback machine. Direct links don’t seem to be working with this unfortunately. The anthos temp wiki however is still accessible. https://lotc-wiki.wikidot.com/

11 hours ago, Quavinir_Twiceborn said:

605faa7e39c18c7a973ab9009666f405.png

(A basic graph of the world LOTC takes place on, shared by Zarsies)

#5: LOTC’s World is a Giant Frisbee

The world LOTC takes place on isn’t a sphere, a square, or even a box. LOTC’s world is a double-sided disc, with each side being generally inaccessible from the other, to the point that they’re viewed as separate dimensions. The ‘origin’ side, where the bulk of the 4 brother’s history takes place is called ‘Aos’, whilst the opposite side,  which was home to both Anthos and Asulon, is referred to as Eos. 

Exciting news on this front, In a sleep deprived state after a voice call with Heero and Llir arguing about it, I have fixed the alignment of the Aos side of the map I am currently working on a large scale quality RP version of this, but here is another view, a shiftnative approved rendition, of the map.

78b0e50e6ab81d21b9ce275b31c160f0.png

Larger version for viewing:

image0.png

1 minute ago, Anore said:

Exciting news on this front, In a sleep deprived state after a voice call with Heero and Llir arguing about it, I have fixed the alignment of the Aos side of the map I am currently working on a large scale quality RP version of this, but here is another view, a shiftnative approved rendition, of the map.

78b0e50e6ab81d21b9ce275b31c160f0.png

image0.png

allow me to solve this

fde1b4f8262caf520235a2d7c3a6b0e6.png

1 hour ago, Quavinir_Twiceborn said:

Makes sense. Though would south be directly below Atlas? Or is the map not necessarilly aligned with the cardinal directions?

An argument could be made for that.

9 minutes ago, argonian said:

allow me to solve this

fde1b4f8262caf520235a2d7c3a6b0e6.png

Well thats the thing, technically speaking Axios and Athera are both connected to Aegis, or were at some point before Aegis with boom, if we want to refer to Aegis as a Supercontinent

15 hours ago, Quavinir_Twiceborn said:

#3: LOTC has a Dinosaur Land

I have a character from there! This is amazing!

I love that this can help new people who are joining the server and help old players again get familiarized with all the old lore!