Bizarre and Fun Facts About LOTC

Quavinir_Twiceborn

Now do the dark days of lotc

10 hours ago, Anore said:

Exciting news on this front, In a sleep deprived state after a voice call with Heero and Llir arguing about it, I have fixed the alignment of the Aos side of the map I am currently working on a large scale quality RP version of this, but here is another view, a shiftnative approved rendition, of the map.

can confirm, i was in the vc after the llir and heero argument. anore’s power is horrifying

Added a few more  fun facts, decently happy at the growing length of this thread.

21 hours ago, Hiebe said:

Now do the dark days of lotc

Ehh, the issue is that LOTC has had many different periods that different people may claim to be the ‘dark days’ of LOTC. I may say I view mid-late Anthos, or late Vailor as the darkest times of LOTC, but I know a good swath of people who claim those as their favorite. Heck, some view the present as the worst LOTC has been.

19 hours ago, Quavinir_Twiceborn said:

Added a few more  fun facts, decently happy at the growing length of this thread.

Ehh, the issue is that LOTC has had many different periods that different people may claim to be the ‘dark days’ of LOTC. I may say I view mid-late Anthos, or late Vailor as the darkest times of LOTC, but I know a good swath of people who claim those as their favorite. Heck, some view the present as the worst LOTC has been.

I meant the dark days of pedos being outsted, vaq pulling a power trip and kicking availer out, the removal of mog and the fallout, **** like that.

NO WAY⁈!? Telarith omg! Back in that temp map when everyone could play a totally non consequential character and just have fun—I played Vance, a mayor by accident, who tried to be a fair and just leader for the town, but as it grew he realized he’d have to play smart to stay in power and keep the growth of the town from swallowing him too…

I can’t believe you still have that image @Quavinir_Twiceborn, that’s just awesome. I doubt anyone ever remembers my Aegis town of Talamh though. 😎

I want to go to another non-canon map of rainbow orcs