[Shelved][✓] [Magic Lore] Malchediael's Radiant Templars

Bhased

tenor.gif.00739b934a6a73ad21cae8e48f3aa884.gif

+1

7 hours ago, CH453 said:

Remeron, for neglecting the Paladin rewrite for over 16 months.

@Heero Your move

8 hours ago, CH453 said:

Malchediael, the Aengul of Courage, blessed a human by the name of Gereon de Savoie.

PLEASE NO STOP I DONT WANT TO SEE GEREON CHRIST ANYMORE PLEASE

PLEASE DONT DO IT DONT SUBJECT ME TO THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Malchediael Templar v Paladin, colourised.

Spoiler

((Neat lore, I’ve always wanted to see Malchediael magic +1))

Very well written! I think this will fill in some of the holes left in some of the roleplay niches some people wanna dive into! +1

+1 for campfire RP flavor and ANOTHER +1 for Valorant Phoenix flash

I really enjoy the addition of completely flavor, non-combat spells. Telling stories around a fire while the fire plays out the story is such a nuanced detail that adds something beyond killing things dead.

“This spell takes two emotes: the first emote is to summon Malchediael’s light; the second emote is to infuse the Templar’s weapon with the light. After that, the Templar may then strike at whoever stands before them to impart the additional force. However, the infused light will not linger forever. Should three emotes pass without the Templar striking at someone or something with the infused weapon, the light will simply disappear. Speech emotes do not count.”

This is so absurdly well thought out in so few words, I am legit shocked at how easy and intuitive you managed to make this ability. Does this apply to literally all weapons like knives and spears? Adding that additional power behind a thrust attack would be very powerful, especially against someone in plate armor.

+1