Surge PvP is now in Beta!

nickrocky213

1 hour ago, nickrocky213 said:

How do I Join?

To access the Beta server you just need a VIP rank of Coal or higher, and then you can just type /openbeta to access our Beta test server.

@nickrocky213 giv temp coal vip thx

Can’t wait to try it out

So far what I have experienced is,

-In fights armor tends to quite literally shred after any group fight. Just a few minutes of fighting on the test server and I am already having to replace my armor, though do keep in mind I am using chainmail armor.
-Stun is proving to be useless, perhaps adding a 1-2 second blindness affect too stunning.
-Bows... I stood still and killed a guy zerg rushing me with a melee, just spam a bow against any mail and you will win.

701dab1221a91b235d2dfa99ac6913f5.png

PvP goon reporting for duty 

6 hours ago, Harrison said:

time to kill is disgustingly high, you can literally out eat the dps that any of the non heavy/archer weapons manage to output

this isnt fun in the slightest combined with 1.9+ food / eating, the lower dps that you have to put out due to swing timers and the INSANELY high armour values make this unbearably boring and painful to play

i can actually pause to complain in chat, tab back in to eat a steak, and still just walk away from the fight and live

bows shouldnt have armour breaking either 

personally even though i have low attention span i like longer combat it makes it more intense and interesting

when you have HIGH ability to die, you tend to get a lot more running back and forth where maybe this will encourage more direct combat

3 hours ago, Nestro_Miner said:

PvP goon reporting for duty 

o7 also reporting for duty

god id get coal vip but im broke

Edited by wilhelm

I suck at this pvp but I enjoy it for it holds my attention more then mindlessly left clicking. I can understand later on a lot will dislike due to having something to lose however

and i (who never has done anytype of pvp in this server) am sad that there isn't fist weapon type that allows you to fight on par with swords, axes and spears. 

well i guess you can always dream.