Court of the Crimson Rex

|| COURT OF THE CRIMSON REX ||

|| A CLAIMS TO A PEOPLE ||

sYrPZkxHwDYR2GFIjDyTFDhcvuFaYvAP3ZZCJFPF

6934169346_1b7a52c001.jpg

(Hereupon, is depicted the bestowing upon Grishnaakh’Raguk, Wargoth of Raguk, his claims to the Crimson Horde; and sons and daughters of Raguk).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2WLpjrSSBMPeSPdfAuQg8RT1t-JfJJbbjglbFzm9

Hereafter, is notated in the script of commoners, and all sufficient readers:

Since the day I had rightfully been bestowed, the coveted gift of honour, from, however a controversial figure amongst those of Krug’s spawn, Rex Korgahk’Gorkil, brother to my eldest master, Lüga’Gorkil the Slaver, I have done naught but protect and preserve the culture of Raguk, and Krugkind, at large. From the moment, I was blessed with Kor’s touch, and hence was allowed to grasp upon the spirit realm, with a tether, I have done naught but protect and preserve the culture of Raguk, and Krugkind. When I served, in my term, a Dominus, and advisor to a Rex whom shaped Krugmar, and its terrain, as we know it today, I have done naught but protect and preserve the culture of Raguk, and Krugkind, at large.

And yet, here, as I live and breathe, in my moment seldom sparing time to the great worship of the spirits, but instead my brothers, whom bear skin a scarlet and crimson in its hue, and in the midst of a clan war, I am still viewed as but an outsider, amongst those, whom claim spawn to KrugNo, that cannot be right. Were not, the paths of Krug and Maehr, paths that granted those who laid their weary feet upon them, the semblance of brotherhood, where one could not find it? Were it not, a path that granted honour, to a world and a people, otherwise stricken with dishonour? In my aid to the cause against the Ibleespawn, my honour is viewed as illegitimate. In my own craft of shrines, my honour is viewed as illegitimate. In the loss of my own two hands, at the expense of Urguan, by the wishes of the Rex Murdok’Lak, I am viewed as an outsider.

No longer, will the mali’aheral, whom left his own kin in blood, to grow and prosper amongst individuals, whom are the basis’ of laments and folklore, be viewed as but a pariah. Truly, a causes unjust on behalf of the very spawn of Krug. Today, I adopt, as my own, the claims to the Raguk people, and the Crimson Horde as their Rex. No – the one, true Rex; and the only of my ilk, since Phaedrus –. As voted and dictated by the children of Clan Raguk, I, Grishnaakh’Raguk, first of his name, name myself Rex of the Crimson Horde.

”Our skins burn red, as our wrath does. Our tusks, a yellow as marble. Our pride, undying as the Myrzym we mounted in times of yore. And, whence I prevail, a Rex amongst all, united orcs, will there be duality, in the name and spirit of Krug. Watch, in the Court of the Crimson Rex.

Scribed, and bloodscripted by Grishnaakh’Raguk, Rex of the Crimson Horde,

Bloodscripted by Matumakh’Raguk,

Bloodscripted by the Effigy.

Spoiler

The Uruk known as the effigy, the masked shaman, reached up to remove his mask for the first time in nearly some fifty years in public. Beneath was revealed the Uruk Khorgol’Raguk, son of Kharak, before proclaiming a bellowing chat!

Holiness shall be established by the spirits of the earth. Not by the words of those who shatter honour. Gatz’Raguk raised his arms. 

Deep within a cave marked by the ever flowing blood of slaves sits Luga’Gorkil, a smile crossing his face as the claim reaches his ears. “Lat waz mi zekund znaga, buh lat iz mi azhzt pryde.....” the voice of the gorkil strong as his hand fell atop a shrine to Levaz, “Lat kan nub keyp uz ull en chaynz ut peepz!”

Drekür’Ungri his Goblin Servant reads out the claim to Rex of the Crimson horde and looses it laughing his loyal Ungri ologs following suit as their Alpha bursts out in gleefull laughter

”BAHAHAHA DAH KRIMZUN HUYRD EH?! BAHAHAHA WI ZHALL KLOMP DEM ELL TU FLAT! LUP’ENROHK!”

Edited by ThatDutchFellow
6 minutes ago, CaesarTheFirst said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The yellow jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings...

Spoiler

And smiles as the puppets dance, in the court of the Crimson King.

A large, towering Olog stands amongst its brethren – its ugly, battleworn features stretching up into a crooked grin. It lifts a meaty fist into the air, valiantly shouting alongside the other Raguk as a Goblin dulls the speech down into a few mere gestures and words, now comprehensible for the lesser minds of their clan.

”WOLOLOLO!” it cackles, slamming its mighty knuckles into the dirt below in a steady rhythm. ”LALALA! GUG, GUG!”

“Wub?” said Krothuul’Ram as he heard the news “Anothur brazh dezizion by dah Ragukz wibout conzultin der blood bruddahz in Clan Ram. Ib dey wuld hab azked mi furzt.. mi wuld hab zaid zkah nub mi will nub zupport ah twiggie Rex. Ezpecially ah twiggie Falze Rexz whu did nub eben folluw dah codez ub becomin ah Rex. Did nub azk dah counzil ib wi zupport diz claim, did nub klomp dah current Rexz, an did nub azk der blood bruddahz fur permizzion before entering Wagh an makin deze claimz. Dizhonurable zkah tryin tu klomp Krugmar ovur der littul tearz. Zad dat dey du nub know dah truth an can nub eben fayze mi tu find out dah truth. Leyd dah patron zpirit ub both Ram an Raguk am laughin at dah Ragukz twiggie Rexz. Hiz nub laughin at mi dho!” hur hur hur, Krothuul’Ram laughed out

Woolie: 
*woolie reads the missive from her little hovel in her room* “da zkah iz diz.. wii zuppozed to klomp togeder naw dey awe klomping agenzt ober zometing lyke diz? whi du adultz gawt tu mayke diz zu mawch hurder den et haz tuu bi”

I find it insulting that this man who didn’t deserve to be a snaga let alone an honorary is claiming to be at all similar to Phaedrus. Conceited as always, his writing bears the obvious signs of somebody who thinks they’re much more intelligent than they really are.” Fiil’Yar grumbles from a place that isn’t even relevent to the political scene. ”Someday he will realize that these actions can’t lead anywhere but ruin and he’s lost all chance he’ll ever have of manipulating his way into being recognized as one of us. But I bet he’ll still brag about being a wise shaman to twigs.”

“More savagery.” Remarked a still blinded Snow Elf.

Goo'Lag'Raguk would cross his arms as he smiles while staring at the campfire"Id iz wagh id izzz...."

Matumakh’Raguk throws up his hand in a firm Raguk salute. He did not approve of elven Rexes, but Grishnaakh was elven only in appearance. He would be a good Rex.