Nostagic Player Incoming

Scarlet Kaiser

Gosh has it been time since I last roamed here. Hey so Scarlet Kaiser here, an old veteran from the Asulon, Anthos, and Athera days.

It has been nearly 5 years since I last signed in and was honestly surprised the server link still worked for me. To some of you here might recognize a few of my characters such as Arabella the Frost Witch (before she was thrown into pit of lava), Teagan Elendil (bit of weirdo that one), or my elf girl (can recall the name sadly... think is started with an ‘M’ maybe). Lord of the Craft was the my first online RP experience back in my late high school days and has been a bit influence on me back in 2012 until I fizzled out in 2015 but LotC has always been something I fondly looked back on. Both Minecraft and Lord of the Craft has changed much during all that time, with a many new faces about with some old names still around. Still I am glad to see this place still thriving and continues to be a source of rich RP as I recalled. Anyway, I suppose that is enough being sappy for now.

I’ve been thinking about one day to rejoin the site and well... I guess now that day has come. Probably won’t be as active as I was in my heyday but I want to make a real effort to try. Having been away for so long... I honestly not sure what I should play as. So if anyone has suggestions or ideas feel free to send them my way! In the meantime I’m going to refamiliarize myself with the Lore and figure out how to join the Discord when I am more awake and alert.

Hope to see some of you around, whether they be familiar faces or new friends in the making ^_^

Welcome back!

Here’s an invite to the lore discord if you’re interested. It’s really come a long way and can be intimidating, but ifever you feel so, don’t be afraid to give an @ (or question) in the lore discord, or make an /sreq ingame. 

https://discord.gg/5mZm4XF

Have a good day!

If you kept in close contact with other friends who were from back then and still play, I’d suggest rejoining that community as you get to revel in the nostalgia of it with your comrades.

If not, however, I’d suggest you join a community you never tried before, have some fun. Dwarves are poppin’ these days 🙂

ARABELLA!

I remember you! Hey there and welcome back, old friend! Hope to see you around on the server!

Woo Kaiser! Welcome back, friend. 😄

I’ve been playing on LOTC for far less time so we’re not yet acquainted, but welcome back ! ❤️perhaps we’ll meet in roleplay someday?

Hi we were friends back in the day on your frost witch!! I'd love to link up again, because I recently came back from a 4 year hiatus too.