OUR MEMORIES OF REZA AND ARCAS

Zaerie

This should be added cus i was late to the photo time ); , but the comments works as well 🙂

Btw im on the right side the cute blonde one

Haense Citizens Arcas 2020 +Darien (2).png

LETS GOOOOO

this makes me most pleased. compared to many I’m rather ‘new’ to the Haense community, though I’m extremely proud to be part of it. ty very much 🙂

I LOVE HAENSE!! 

Heck yeah, gettin sum real nostalgia vibes, been a year and a bit I have been in Haense and it has been an absolute Blast! Thank you so much for this vid!

What a fantastic slideshow! I’ve had such a great time on this map, and am glad that this is here as a memento of the good times I’ve had. 🙂 

Nioce.

Never have I been so proud to be a haensa

Woo, Independence feels pretty good ngl (here is a little Haense appreciation I wrote in like not even 10 minutes so I didn’t cover everything I want but wanted it to be quick)

Dang, this map has been crazy. From the start of arcas to the end I have had many good memories and some bad ones, but this community sure does make you forget the bad ones! When I first joined Haense I had no idea what it really was so it was a bit confusing at first,  but man did this community accept me fast lol! I just can not explain how much I love all you good old Haensas! Though all of this community are human so as you know humans make mistakes and I came under the fire of other's mistakes sometimes, but I have also made a few mistakes throughout my time with this community. I know I might not be the best at being consistently active but I still aim to grow even more in Haense and show how much I care for it by actions! I know this probably isn't the best writing ever but I am writing this on the fly and idk so Love you Haense! and let us all grow together! (lol this is a bit cringe but whatever)

KRUZAE ZWY KONGZEM!

7d122f0e4731832eb7c1640e31c0b722.jpg

Spoiler

kevinandbearwedding.thumb.jpg.116ba60c20418d088feca2a89ac3b456.jpg