OUR MEMORIES OF REZA AND ARCAS

Zaerie

how did you make me feel nostalgic and wistful about a map i hated and a city i barely rp’d in

i’m impressed

**** So many memories in Haense and Reza but I know next map will be even better

I’m so glad that I was able to find and join this server. From the very moment I joined and looked around as a wondering soul, I saw Haense and I knew it was the place I wanted to be. I want to thank @Cheezzy_Garlik for being my first rp friend in Haense. I miss rping with you bro, but I hope your having a good time. I also want to thank @Zaerie for giving me a job behind the bar, and bless the tavern because it lead me to some of the best people I know. Thank you @Diaolos_ and @ItsMrCannibal for being apart of my first character’s life. Diao your a pretty rocken husband and I wish your irl wedding the best. Cannibal you are a great man, keep being a great knight and welsh-man. Thank you to all who joined the mini sisterhood that happened then never came to be, you all are like family to me. And speaking of family, Thank you @0zark, @Drew_clone, @Wolfey34, @InkGolem3k, @Zachary725, @queensabre for being great parents and gardians. Thank you so much for parenting my weird child persona. And thank you all of haense, for supporting the tavern and for supporting such a wonderful community. I’m beyond thankful for all of you. 🙂

Edited by Althea
name change

This is great! Let’s start off 8.0 with a BANG.

Man, I have no idea what I would have done or where I would have been in LOTC if not for this community. Thank you so much, ily all 😛

Amazing slideshow, amazing animation, amazing community.

I love this community so much! Truly like a giant family with both bad and good memories. I'm glad I rejoined Haense again last year. 

I made an appearance 😊

unknown.png 

So damn proud to be apart of this community. Krusae Zwy Kongzem!

I still remember, to this day, having made my first human character (only really having played halfling and barely that, before) and walking to Haense. The gate was closed and locked, there was no guard, I wasn't yet in the discord, and suddenly I was surrounded by the AIS. 

They captured literal 5 minute old me and dragged me to their prison, did bad prison RP for a bit ("shut up, Haeseni, you'll pay for your crimes!"). 

And shock of all shocks, Haense sent a bird to the AIS telling them they would pay my ransom. They met, they fought, Haense won, and I was freed. I was 5 minutes old, not even in their discord, and Haense cared enough to come and rescue me. They didn't have to. They had literally zero loyalty to me. And they came anyway. Ave Haense!