Sign in to follow this  
AstriaS

A Flyer for Dera's Stall of Mysteries

[!] A flock of overworked messenger pigeons scatter an advertising flyer across the continent.

♪♪♪

Dera’s Stall of Curiosities and Mysteries

isewinUTjLeQ6wXx8HIQTUQ0sUbjkoUerRI3aS8IAaKEd-Tto6dw3GYosc5yq9Vg316AzpOPRyHhXLDrQmUvHEguXWYxMGYY53r_y6Z5SAayCOJnXCgwxeB2g-yofBLl62klXdHX

Certified Vykk Co. Affiliate

Come one, come all, to Dera’s Stall of Mysteries! Located in the center of Morsgrad’s market square, on our shelves one may find just about anything! General goods, weapons, alcohol, odd trinkets, and even opportunities for personal growth; All can be found within our curious collection. All goods are available for sale or barter, and some special items are available in exchange for services rendered. 

Our current stock includes, among other exotic curiosities, weapons of foreign make, peculiar trinkets of gold and silver, exotic animals, the finest spirits available, and even fortune cookies. Come and see what we have on offer, and perhaps leave with something new and interesting.

Signed,

UHGeu1dRAk2xG7buARHpYIJtLpFwBvvPGpg4b8CTiDOZwY_NPTWG5UDy5KdeNO7AL1TPfJDL1XE5fT2BLGp_DsQqBxIZaxNvn7HmtBuB-xvM1ISTuZxjCWvcnZ8Y5COOWnfItebP

Spoiler

Welcome to the manifestation of my end-of-map boredom. I’ll be running Deratrys’ stall from now until the end of the map, and I’ll be there most of the day unless I’m otherwise occupied. Come by, see what I’ve got on hand, and have some fun! Later on there will be some small, local hunting events tacked on (and maybe other things too!), and the items on offer will change as things progress.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this