AMA cause my body is broken and I live to spite God

Keefy

16 minutes ago, firespirit44 said:

you ever think about what would happen if you were the lore admin for the server?

No cause I am not made for that sort of thing. Not on a server of this format. 

Where I came from, it was easier, cause the rp was light and it was largely political cause it was a six nation faction set up. 

The format here needs someone more stable than me, and those who know me closely know I can react poorly when stressed. Very poorly. 

I call myself in those moments a ***** boy. There's no excuse for it so I just try and be better. 

It's why I don't even vye for trainer or management positions. Server has its ups and downs but I don't have the time for higher levels and I don't have the energy to cope with what comes with that. 

I'm perfectly content being a simple basic member of the staff. 

But if the world shat itself and I ended up admin, I'd probably try and divide duties up better. Rifts done well in that regards, he delegates and seeks out help rather than strong arming it. ST right now is good. Not perfect we're all ******* bleeding out our ears idiots but we're at least finally consolidated and working with each other in tandem, and making sure people and positioned towards their expertise. 

I would also bring on more Builders. 

We need some of that good pixel ****. 

Update, for now he has managed to fall asleep. The last few times he’s gotten sleep the past couple days it’s only lasted about 2 hours at the longest, so we’ll see.

❤️

What is Hareven’s relationship with blood magic? In turn what is his relationship with Thuleanism?

What is your most memorable in-character moment?

Is there an OOC virtue you wish more players had when engaging with LotC? (Patience, cooperation, etc)

What does LotC mean to you? Has it been unhealthy for you before? Lastly, what keeps you here?

how is your day going mister keefy weefy

what is your favorite character on lotc that isn’t any that you’ve played?

what video have you watched that has once made the highlight of your day?

have you ever made bread before?

2 hours ago, Zarsies said:

What is Hareven’s relationship with blood magic? In turn what is his relationship with Thuleanism?

What is your most memorable in-character moment?

Is there an OOC virtue you wish more players had when engaging with LotC? (Patience, cooperation, etc)

What does LotC mean to you? Has it been unhealthy for you before? Lastly, what keeps you here?

Hareven once had a Doom-Slayer level loathing of it, and in return, didn’t respond well to Thuleanism.  Not for nothing, but because his first encounter with both was during a turning point where @Swgrclan, @Gwynbleidd, and @ScreamingDingopersonas used it and others to rip open a portal to the Aspects Realm. Hearing three Gods scream angrily while you’re being used as a blood sacrifice does it to you.

His having blood magic now, he approaches in trying to break it down and create a removal method, but has also caused him to realize some of his deep abided loathing was just pure irrational hate, and that the rest is pretty justified cause of what it does to your brain.

My most memorable in character moment is a hard one to figure out. Mostly cause I’m cracked out right now, but one big one that was impactful cause of OOC knowledge was during the period after RideTheSkys Druid Torens PK Unattunement, which anyone who was involved with can explain was a cluster of just the funnest times (./s), Hareven was in a very low place. I will not get into the specifics of the situation but in the end he helped kill what he saw as a Uncle, who had helped him in various points, and it was also taking place during a low point icly and oocly for me. IRL wasn’t the best, I was working a dead end job, and ICly, Hareven was still coming to terms with having died (soul tree blah blah blah) so he was going to torch his own tree, and I was fine.

Delmodans Druid at the time carried something that used to be extremely important called the Shapeshifters Tome, which was the crux of the situation. There was only one at this time, and it was vital to teaching Shapeshifting. So this is something very important. This is something people have died and fought and pked over by this point. Hareven didn’t know it existed at this point, but I did oocly. In a bid to stop Hareven from basically punishing himself, her druid just dropped this highly sacred object to stop Hareven and get him to sit down, and understand that if he felt he did something wrong, that was fine, but in the end it didn’t make him a worse person. It became a very important memory for Hareven icly, and me OOCly, and is why Hareven began taking more unorthodox methods in rather than trying to be “Hareven the Druid” he started leaning back into just being “Hareven”.

Fuckin patience and communication. Right now I can’t get on alot which makes RP a bit hard, thankfully I have very good friends on lotc who work with me in thiis regards. I understand everyone plays for different reasons so maybe I’m just a little too chill cause I’m playing to make a story that I intend to end eventually. Not everything has a good ending, and that’s hard to process sometimes I understand, but there’s no reason to go after people OOCly for something you dislike ICly if it’s just a day to day thing. I’ve had people get OOCly upset with me I didn’t give them fancy animii stuff or certain magics alot, or get upset thinking Harevens attitude reflected my own. I’m just a dude. Generally most of the time I’m rping im giggling at videos about otters and ****. Just learn to vibe and talk.

Lotc is a club house. Or a YMCA. Not the song, but that too sometimes. It’s a place I can come to be with friends that I’ve grown extremely fond of. I’m sat in a good number of communities and I’ve gotten to know a good number of people that I’m glad to know. Has it been unhealthy? Oh yeah. I’ve been toxic, and sometimes I still am. I can be a little ***** at times. During my low points in life, Jaeden had to bedtime ban me a few times for putting 100+ hours per week into the server and disregarding sleep. But what keeps me here is my friends really. The server could shut down and I’d be fine, as long as the communities kept up.

1 hour ago, UnBaed said:

how is your day going mister keefy weefy

what is your favorite character on lotc that isn’t any that you’ve played?

what video have you watched that has once made the highlight of your day?

have you ever made bread before?

Days going alright, finally got some sleep, now I get to have the tremors again from these god forsaken steroids they have me on. AAaaaaaaaaaaa

There’s alot. For a specific one? To pick someone outside of my usual RP cadre and communities, Squaks Anethra persona. Cause I’m at the point on Hareven where I know how he acts and reacts and treats people without really knowing how to explain it, so seeing sane foils to it are very entertaining. Anethra is on a similar wavelength, but is the straight faced in the comedy duo of whenever they work together. They went to a piss realm (that’s what I will continue to call it Squak) and Anethras reaction was abject disgust, Harevens been thrown through some other realms before so he was just curiously wondering if there was air. Anethras a consistent pikachu surprised face to Harevens clown emoji.

That’s alot of videos so I’ll link this one. I’m a rather big game grumps fan, @Sybbyl0127can confirm i have like 7 shirts of theirs and I consistently watch them daily. I also unironically look up to Danny from them. Yall who know me know I’m old in internet years, at 28, and I had a late start on alot of things cause I was very sick when i was younger. I probably didnt start being an adult truly til I was 25. I struggled alot with mental illness and physical illness and just not knowing what to do a whole lot. So this now 40 year old dude who runs around in spandex singing about unicorns and **** jokes who didn’t get his life truly going til he was in his thirties came off as something I greatly needed. That there was never a cut off date for getting somewhere good in life. I’ll link a interview where he talks about it alot.

And lastly yes! I’m just not the best baker, but I love cooking. My issue is as a southern person, I dont measure I whole lot when cooking meals. I’m taste and instinct based, I just roll with it. WHICH IS NOT CONDUCIVE TO MAKING GOOD BREAD. But I want to get better at baking one day, there’s just too much going on and not enough space in our current apartment for me to go wild with that. **** someone up for some fresh sour dough though.

34 minutes ago, LightTheTrainer said:

banana on pizza?

Aint ever tried it, I imagine it would be pretty mellow considering the flavor of baked bananas. Not sure how the texture would be though.

This resonated with me a lot, I love living to spite god, I wish you the best of luck dealing with the side effects coming down off steroids, mine was a super high dose so hopefully yours aren’t as bad 🤞 get well soon, bud.