[Shelved][X] [Dark] [Magic Lore + Playable CA] Naztherak

Luciloo

Can't wait to powergame these with Paladinism. +1

let it die as an event race

Although I will not be interested in getting this iteration of Naztherak and as an ex-naztherak, I can say that this is quite a hefty and very balanced piece of lore

on top of this the contents of the lore are pretty cool

only suggestion

is please

give it spoilers to make it not this wall of text :-;

I honestly can’t find anything to nitpick with this lore. 10/10, I adore it. 

Despite the immense combat application of the magic, it is balanced in such a way that it isn’t too overbearing. I also really love how there are some aspects of witchcraft and black magic in the form of banes, boons, and the idols. It’s a damn good piece, to be sure.

+1

9 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

I honestly can’t find anything to nitpick with this lore. 10/10, I adore it. 

Despite the immense combat application of the magic, it is balanced in such a way that it isn’t too overbearing. I also really love how there are some aspects of witchcraft and black magic in the form of banes, boons, and the idols. It’s a damn good piece, to be sure.

+1

I expect there will be nitpicks with the combat applications, which Archi, Pund, myself and so on have not considered, but I’m sure someone will spot them and we can fix those issues. Working on the theme of warlockry and other ‘dark magic’ themes was fun, so I hope that players enjoy getting to use those facets of the magic.