[Shelved][X] [Dark] [Magic Lore + Playable CA] Naztherak

Luciloo

1 hour ago, Luciloo said:

I saw no "May not FTB" Redlines 😉

Your priorities suck

I can't imagine anyone wanting to FTB with a Zar'Akal... What would possess someone to do that? At all?

Good Lord.

1 minute ago, Mordhaund said:

You don't even know. 

Do I even want to know?

This was really fun to read, and I really liked it, but maybe it should be specified someone can not be afflicted with something they already suffer from (from a Bane), such as a Blind person getting the bane of losing sight.

On 11/12/2020 at 8:05 PM, GodEatingCommie said:

This was really fun to read, and I really liked it, but maybe it should be specified someone can not be afflicted with something they already suffer from (from a Bane), such as a Blind person getting the bane of losing sight.

Fair, I'll fix that.

okay, this piece is a bit epic. very nice

This **** is pretty metal, I like it +1

Pls accept

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.