Monthly Player Appreciation of Haense [II]

MissToni

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

Monthly Player Appreciation

To the Haense community,

Do you ever feel like we need more wholesomeness in our community? Or a need for more appreciation of our great players and the things they contribute with? Well I do. Which is why I wanted to start a monthly player appreciation post. 

But before I start, I want to make it clear that this player is not greater than the rest. All of us matter and are appreciated for the things we do for Haense. So don’t feel bad if you are not included in the first few posts. There will be many more of these so maybe one day if you keep doing you and making this community great you will end up in M.P.A. one day! We love you and appreciate all of you! Sincerely the Haense community.

If you feel like you know which player deserves to be on one of these posts in the future you can pm me on discord that will be listed further below on this post! Or you can fill out this form that is posted below. Remember to include why you feel like the player deserves a spot and what he/she/it has done for Haense or for you.

M.P.A. Form for next post

Discord: GreenBudgie#0760

Click on the next page to see which player was given some extra appreciation this month!

z1WmUmscH0wRg6y8EoJAjp8ijX6i-BSskmIwyHgm8I2wzN5UwtAi8SmK3NFfnRHIWnBe3XsM4rH4XCnvlG7SitkgJ9Uio-lNUrTAduac0QVK6G9CpXS7XlNwCXoufDQVbyr3DTs0

October 2020:

0zark

0zark has been with the Haense community for around five to six months. So one can say he is pretty new, but he has still become a part of this community that some of us call a family. And this month he is the player chosen to get some more appreciation than the rest.

0zark is a part of the HRA, the military of the kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska with his character that is also called 0zark. He has been a good member of the community by making people feel welcome and also included others in his roleplay. He has protected us and our community alongside the rest from raids, bandits and other things.

He has also worked hard with many of our other builders for our city on the next map. And it has been amazing and fun to work alongside him. Even though we both wanted to strangle each other with how much work there was, he still continued on. I think I speak for many of us when I say he is an incredible builder and decorator and we are so thankful for his work. 

My personal message to 0zark:

Before I started helping with building the city for the next map I in truth had no idea who you were. And you did not know who I was either. But after having worked so long with the build alongside you and others... I must say you are super nice, kind and funny. And I look forward to having a marvelous time with you next map!

This month is for you @0zark