[The Black Lunged Drifter] ~A Three Man Army~

Limo_man

qZVnUm1CoPzO0oEBZKteuDzrkbcsYaF3mj8zYUk2uHA5GjO_0Cs8PGtgLspMMPss2gAWfFJSZ4unHrAFd4TTxlncrzEddLZXMTyb7YQOkxGZP2oqkPdWR6flS0MNvaXQ3gywz5cE      

~A Three Man Army~

Looking back on the events of that night, I see just how impatient and senile I have become. It started when the three men approached my wagon, ready to take on whatever it could have been that awaited them. So, of course, I would send them out on the bounty that I had been saving just for this group of bounty hunters who had proven themselves time and time again. I need it to be over soon, otherwise, I may not live to see my retribution come to an end.

They had spoken of wandering out into the Wick Wood and being attacked by members of the Shadow Legion, though the slum dwellers and I found ourselves with a problem as three men who had claimed to be slum dwellers sprung out in a violent rage; attacking whoever stepped up to face them. I couldn’t bear to watch needless killing, after watching as a mother and her son were brutally struck down by the Legion’s lackeys, I sprung into action. Once a bounty hunter, always a bounty hunter I guess. Sorry about that, I have gone got off-topic. No matter, but anyway, back to the entry.

The three had gone out into the Wick Wood where they found themselves trapped in an all-out brawl that would last for just enough time to allow a, previously, unknown force of 25 men and women to make their way toward Haense in order to attack the slum dwellers. Fyodor and Jackson wouldn’t allow that of course, leaving their comrade Hans, choosing to go out and face the 25 in efforts to prevent the deaths of the slum dwellers. 

Needless to say, their masterful strategizing and ability to fight brought them through it quite well; after only killing 5 men, they were able to rout them through the abrupt bombardment of Carrion cocktails that Fyodor had thrown out to stop the advance. I hope that boy Hildebrand will grow up one day to be like one of those two, he could learn a thing or two from them. 

I knew it would come to this, though a relief it didn’t happen, I  thought I sent the three out to their deaths after I realized what the Legion had been planning. Once they had returned, it was obvious that they’d had enough for the night. Though they came back empty-handed, without the map I had previously requested. I need, desperately, to find where the map is; otherwise, I may pass before I want to. Whatever I do or don’t do, it must be thought out and carefully planned to ensure that I live long enough to see Lincoln die.

-1791 The Drifter

“I’ve become just what I had not wanted to. But I’m glad it’ll all be over soon. I both look forward to, and dread, that day.”

(OOC stuff)

I wanted to try something new here, so I decided to take a page from one of the Drifter’s entries from the journal he has.

Also, on another note, my man Titanic needs a new arm, lol. 

My first post that looks like it is formatted correctly?!

Frick, I almost forget. if your interested in joining in on these bounties, have a link 😛
https://discord.gg/k7WzTC9