Battle of the Arts - November!

armajesty

XZRnwq1u8QvLJjTzUmRGY2M2xFUu1mgjwgiLTVGAejWvJESOPfh-aqxGYby8bXDxZaG1UqUEXql23oL7h3eUMskI-ejVAEEhm7nU7vnV4UH6OWP9tO-Or6SPPp27ahSkoO3lGW4N

3ZtDGHPbg95DR-Eb11F8zYSnzfwAOpEW9l16b8-8NGqssRnI4H78wVmUG53YgnzEF-b2NYpleH_bEjY3bS6PhRTiiB8gTBRzNeR3p_LyGYe0SSZYU0uTElSO3DQOnMStYA-j5vlO

Welcome to our new and improved Battle of the Arts contest -- the first of its kind!

There are a few changes rolling around this month so I highly encourage you to read through this post to find out what is different.

Battle of the Arts now consists of only the following five categories:

• Visual Art

• Music Creation / Singing

• Building

• Skinning

• Video Editting

You may have noticed that Poetry, and Creative Writing have disappeared, but do not fret because they will be returning in their own special contest next month called Crusade of the Creative!

Battle of the Arts and Crusade of the Creative will be happening in opposition, meaning one month we will run BotA and the next we will host CotC. I’ve been wanting to put a heavier focus on creative writing as it is a huge part of our community as roleplayers! Now, let’s get back to Battle of the Arts.

3ZtDGHPbg95DR-Eb11F8zYSnzfwAOpEW9l16b8-8NGqssRnI4H78wVmUG53YgnzEF-b2NYpleH_bEjY3bS6PhRTiiB8gTBRzNeR3p_LyGYe0SSZYU0uTElSO3DQOnMStYA-j5vlO

Theme

The theme for November's Battle of the Arts contest is Steampunk.

How to Sign Up

Signing up is easy! In order to participate all you need to do is comment on this post using the following format:

IGN:
Category:
Artwork: 

Prizes

• 100 Almaris Mina Voucher (For reference, players will start with 100 mina.)

• Event Exclusive Custom Item

• Creative Soul (win 1 time)

• Creative Wizard (win 3 times)

• Creative Overlord (win 6 times)

Criteria

• All content entered must coincide with the theme of the month.

• You are allowed to submit up to 1 submission per category.

• Submissions are to be posted in the comment of this thread.

Pt53u78YrU4f-JAySomrsLjeUPx6c94AOu5CCIKq8OFfNQgEwjsKSKeejcLYDFegoyWromULRrwQkww9vU36Gbu8MSXc-LZ3XYzehh373SxvyYhqWUsBIbrobldybBER84jzCcb9

Credit to @reko for the Battle of the Arts art.

You say there to be four categories, but then you list five. Is this a typo or am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

You say there to be four categories, but then you list five. Is this a typo or am I missing something?

Right! Was gonna remove video editting since we never had any submissions, but last contest had 2 so I changed it last minute. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hey just for reference,, can I make an outfit for this or does it have to be a full skin?

54 minutes ago, armajesty said:

Theme

The theme for November's Battle of the Arts contest is Steampunk.

Just a request for when you release the first creative writing side of this, could you keep this theme for it?

25 minutes ago, froeggy said:

Hey just for reference,, can I make an outfit for this or does it have to be a full skin?

Just an outfit is fine!

1 minute ago, Wretched said:

Just a request for when you release the first creative writing side of this, could you keep this theme for it?

Honestly... I think having matching themes is cool so definitely.

Where are the winners for October? Are they yet to come in another post or something?

35 minutes ago, z3m0s said:

Where are the winners for October? Are they yet to come in another post or something?

If you look on the Battle of the Arts October post then you'll see that the winners will come out by the end of the week!

Tadaa, my submission for the visual arts!

Edit:

IGN: sinjanko

Category: Visual arts

Artwork: Open tha spoiler below and you'll see it!

Spoiler

OxParrot.png?width=681&height=681

Have to look if I later do something for the skinning and building part too 😄

Edited by ShyDisaster
Forgot the sing up part.. :D

And here the month I was going to take part but there is no creative writing... at least the theme is one im bad at so im not missing out oof

IGN: DAENGIE
Category: Visual Arts
Artwork: 

November Battle of the arts 2020.jpeg

IGN: FactButt
Category: Building
Artwork:
"Baba Yaga House", Steampunk version

Spoiler

j9q5Y4G.pngN9EsXdI.png