Characters Across Ages

DahStalker

Spending three hours rping an occult ritual was probably one of the best stuff I've done. 

Also you forgot to mention getting strangled to death by sighard, and yeah, Mordskov was the peak of stuff. Though greatly enjoy the current roleplay that occurs with my scholar - and his mad philosophies. Cussing at Xan and people is also a classic.

Throwing a five year old kha child in an oven and just peasant rp is also up there for me, though those days seem over with the current turn of human roleplay, shame. 

Wren amyila ashwood- my first baby Probably my most well-known character. I helped shape some dark elves and had so much fun doing so. I started in Fenn, (as the first dark elf snow elf) where I became friends with everyone there. And my character would frequently visit there throughout her life. But I mostly lived in Vira’kers camp of Atlas and a bit of axois. I died by the hands of trende and accidentally made Morg also pk..Rip the prince. I probably cause the first downhill of dark elves in Atlas entirely by accident... 

Lotte Rosendale Kortrevich: This was my second character and my human character from haense. Honestly, I had so much fun playing this character. It was the first time I was exposed to Medical and army rp. I made close friends. I got kidnapped by Helena and made a bride. XD it was a fun Stockholm Syndrom roleplay!  I also helped make the hospital and medical work on arcas. 

Devika songbird: Oh my god, I am known for the worst accent n lotc. On several occasions... It has been super fun to have a nomadic superstitious character. Who firmly believed if she rang bells, it would make ghosts go away. 

Ive had so many other characters (mostly dark elves but they dont have notable experinces) 

1. I created the ashwood nobility documments and what not.. 
  2. I was one of First ashwood wife 
  3. I was kidnapped from helena to marry a man, ( @Quinn275) which instead i married ( @Zanthuz)
  4. I made someone cry from Romance rp  Wedding vows are my thing 
  5. Helped agaisnt three coups
  6. cause a 10 man rally againt poor little child rp dwarf. just me and a houzi no one else. cause we decied to jump n the bar
  7. Convinced a man to pay me 1k mina for a shiny rock. 
  8. Was known for living under a bush

On 11/4/2020 at 10:43 PM, Jentos said:

Spending three hours rping an occult ritual was probably one of the best stuff I've done. 

Also you forgot to mention getting strangled to death by sighard, and yeah, Mordskov was the peak of stuff. Though greatly enjoy the current roleplay that occurs with my scholar - and his mad philosophies. Cussing at Xan and people is also a classic.

Throwing a five year old kha child in an oven and just peasant rp is also up there for me, though those days seem over with the current turn of human roleplay, shame. 

tequila 

Probably playing the same character I applied with 5 years ago to this day and the character development from a human to some skeleton. Doing the Westerlands eventline with Rudi was also fun I guess.

House Winter was pretty neat, you're welcome LoTC.

On 11/9/2020 at 2:54 PM, Harold said:

House Winter was pretty neat, you're welcome LoTC.

no

On 11/14/2020 at 1:26 AM, Aengoth said:

no

cry harder x

hehehe

hope u r well aengoth 

7 hours ago, Harold said:

cry harder x

hehehe

hope u r well aengoth 

u 2 bb