Battle of Arts - October Results!

armajesty

DhxKUh727AvgMxp1BXnA4fqS0LxvxzW371dXMPn_SSmvhFy3rbhE8K4Po1KZhZmNJmC-eYCwKtonC1LBndNbFNepj8zjmi1eIglqnsDi5tPbn6j2h4hw7yFxPiuQSxKNJvsqm-S-

Results!

Hello, artists of Lord of the Craft!

The Community Events Team is once again pleased to announce the end of the October 2020 Battle of the Arts contest. As the title suggests, this is a competition where you -- our creative player base -- can enter your artistic creations to earn prizes. Our winners have been selected by the Community Team from each of the categories, making a total of 5 winners. We hope those who participated had fun with the event. 

Following the announcement of our new and improved Battle of the Arts we are encouraging everyone to spread the word of this contest! As always, it is amazing to see all of the creative works that you guys have to offer. We would like to thank everyone for taking part in the contest. With that being said, we are pleased to announce the winners of the October 2020 Battle of the Arts contest!

Visual Arts Winner: @DAENGIE

Spoiler

6D47C4A8-DAAE-4258-A8CF-9B059D39FA85.jpe

Skinning Winner: @Qizu

Spoiler

screenshot-1603471994388.png?width=551&h

Creative Writing Winner: @Sorcerio

Video Editing: @Buck

Spoiler

Building Contest: @NotEvilAtAll

Spoiler

2020-10-31_15.08.52.png

For more details: 

Congratulations to all of the winners! Feel free to send me a message if you have not received your prizes within the next couple of days. If you have any feedback or require help please don’t hesitate to contact me at Armajesty#2403 on discord.

AxNNRQrBiUMi1hTlay5xwoK3Fyg8XS2XxT4_loS_bT4j8o04zWbxLO9Tbl2zpNY8afGwJl1J2xtoaAbLBhLTqbouhOXTF0hp5LzQd77MjZfxJxTVTEeNBUy_TXN1iqTuCipTwOHl

Credit to Reko for the Battle of the Arts art.

WOOOO BUCK BUCK BUCK!!!

Besides that, great job everyone!

It's a shame I didn't win this one but DAENGIE did incredibly well