I'm back; is 4.0 here yet?

SortedJarhead

9 years ago I, SortedJarhead, applied to partake in some Premium Minecraft Roleplaying. Many adventures, romances, and ban-reports were written in my name. For many moons I've given up Premium Minecraft Roleplaying. Truly, I've forgotten who I really was.

After a long night of drinking, my girlfriend (something I didn't know of until after LotC) woke me up this morning saying I was sleep-talking. She asked, "What does Mina or die" mean?

Over a cup of coffee, looking out at my snowed in car, I thought back to those glory days. Fighting for the Empire, or when those wanna-be Slavs Carrions took over Oren or something. Chasing unsuspecting elves across the Fringe, Thales, or whatever the **** it was when we were island-hopping maps. It was all very triggering.

But in curiosity, I came back to these forums, only too see 9.0 is on the way. 

Now a few years back I downloaded this app called discord (not as good as teamspeak imo) and got myself unbanned. However, I never did partake in Premium Minecraft Roleplaying.

Today, I have decided I will give Premium Minecraft Roleplaying another shot. So, LotC, if you would have me, and if I can remember my Minecraft password, I'm coming home.

SortedJarhead

8 minutes ago, SortedJarhead said:

"What does Mina or die" mean?

Spoiler

I don't know either at this point...

e0edef5d8e1cf4219b38d72697f6d1ea.gif

It's a very different time these days. Elves have rights now. Women show shoulders. Things have.... changed.....

2 hours ago, SortedJarhead said:

9 years ago I, SortedJarhead, applied to partake in some Premium Minecraft Roleplaying. Many adventures, romances, and ban-reports were written in my name. For many moons I've given up Premium Minecraft Roleplaying. Truly, I've forgotten who I really was.

After a long night of drinking, my girlfriend (something I didn't know of until after LotC) woke me up this morning saying I was sleep-talking. She asked, "What does Mina or die" mean?

Over a cup of coffee, looking out at my snowed in car, I thought back to those glory days. Fighting for the Empire, or when those wanna-be Slavs Carrions took over Oren or something. Chasing unsuspecting elves across the Fringe, Thales, or whatever the **** it was when we were island-hopping maps. It was all very triggering.

But in curiosity, I came back to these forums, only too see 9.0 is on the way. 

Now a few years back I downloaded this app called discord (not as good as teamspeak imo) and got myself unbanned. However, I never did partake in Premium Minecraft Roleplaying.

Today, I have decided I will give Premium Minecraft Roleplaying another shot. So, LotC, if you would have me, and if I can remember my Minecraft password, I'm coming home.

SortedJarhead

I missed you.

I have missed you.

Bring back the chaos, unleash it. 

Yea we're getting ready to transfer to 4.0

3 hours ago, SortedJarhead said:

Mina or die

It's been simplified over the years, it is now just "Oren Die"

oh my LORD

Never thought you'd actually comeback, you madman. Welcome and stay awhile! 😉

16 hours ago, JokerLow said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know either at this point...

e0edef5d8e1cf4219b38d72697f6d1ea.gif

god I remember that crash, how lucky am I to get the first slot!

16 hours ago, Worldeater said:

Bring back the chaos, unleash it. 

triggering, that's what my pastor used to tell me before our secret "communion" in the gym closet that I'm not supposed to talk about

16 hours ago, Archipelego said:

Yea we're getting ready to transfer to 4.0

finally but is nexus ready?

13 hours ago, Zarsies said:

oh my LORD

strangely also something my pastor would say in the gym closet

9 hours ago, Jachnun said:

Hey Emeriick. 

Hi pugsy.

4 hours ago, Telanir said:

Never thought you'd actually comeback, you madman. Welcome and stay awhile! 😉

Wow good to see you Telanir! so have you finished nexus yet?

4 hours ago, argonian said:

@SortedJarhead yo check my signature

Holy **** thats a throwback. whats good??

Welcome back! Things indeed have changed a lot since, if you ever need any assistance a Community Team (Yeah staff teams changed a lot too 😉)  member can give you a rundown on everything. Feel free to DM me! 🥰