Summons: Krawn z. Stafyr

garentoft

SUMMONS TO APPEAR

BEFORE THE AULIC COURT

hp5Ret93DvWl11axIen4Sqk-f1aD4Bz3uBn6AJaVK6BEZitfTjBau-8nAeGAEEnF23JdN6fEGx_elpgh4iw_sHySBNYOErgeT8xWCr4_jOBoa2j4I8cYun6ljp4rxR-KSQ2yLH8J

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Summons, issued on 4th of Jula and Piov, 347 ES by the Crown and represented by High Justiciar Lauritz H. Christiansen and Royal Jurist Eleanora Mannox,

Compels the Aulic Court to call upon Lord Hektor Stafyr, the Count of Nenzing to appear before it and answer the following charges:

412.01: The crime of intentionally spreading false information about another individual with intent to harm the reputation of that individual shall constitute a middling offence;

414.031: The crime of attempting to sow dissent and intentionally stoking violent sentiments towards the Crown, Aulic Government or royal family shall constitute a treasonous offence;

Arisen from these circumstances:

Lord Hektor Stafyr, the Count of Nenzing, has recently, on multiple occasions and in public, spoken ill about the HRA (Haense Royal Army), particularly Lord Marshal Manfred Barclay and Sergeant Fyodor Erdhart. Among the attempts at defamation spoken by Lord Stafyr are that the HRA is committing heresy and colluding with the undead, additionally he referred to the entire HRA as criminals. Lord Stafyr has also accused Lord Marshal Manfred Barclay of being corrupt and being a “disgrace to the nation”. Lord Stafyr also accused Sergeant Fyodor Erdhardt of being undead, a most serious accusation. Furthermore, Lord Stafyr attempted to make the crowd rise up against both the law and the HRA that he deemed as corrupt.

I swear the contents of this Summons to be true and accurate to the best of my belief before Godan.

Signed,

Lauritz H. Christiansen

garentoft#1980

Eleanora Mannox

MikoMonster#7384