[EVENT] THE FOUNDING OF THE COLONY OF VYRHEIM

excited

il_570xN.531136451_s0jc.jpg

An artist's abstract of the landing.

It had been a troubling couple of months at sea before the Party finally arrived to an island owned by Aaliyah of Brev to refuel. Not long afterwards, they had traveled by means of floating hot air balloons to a new island, a new space near a new continent where they could quickly build new ships and re-supply. Five camps arose within the first few weeks and gradually grew. Chadmyr, a Highlander from Norland, discovered a strange kind of tobacco plant that proved to be lucrative for chewing and smoking. Donovan, the Sheriff, kept the peace and ensured that life in the new Colony of Vyrheim went on undisturbed. Now as they prepare for an expedition on the high seas, Brother Aaliyah pondered to himself.

Brave these people are. To leave their home with such vigor, and to work so arduously to keep their kin alive. No doubt they shall go down in history as some of the bravest explorers the world has ever seen. May the Voice protect us on the journey that is to come... 

"The Allfathers light smiles on us all. For by his will we have been safely guided to this new land of Nyrheim! and this new tobacco!" said Chadmyr as he enjoyed the process of drying the tobacco for future offerings and for others to enjoy the cigars dubbed Chadgars and the smaller variants named Chadrolls

Edited by Knightie

"From what I've seen so far, The Aspects have blessed this new land, it is truly beautiful. I hope the others of the order and I are able to keep it this way..." The Phoenix Druid muttered to herself as she looked out at the sea and islands nearby from atop one of the trees that made up the walls of Cernunnos' Den. "I hope the others are alright back home" She chuckles softly "Ventys would love this, if there weren't all these Valah about." She smiles watching a few men from the other camps walk past her perch.

Shamil ibn Saeed Faheem, the thirteen year old child, considers the best way to sneak on the next balloon to the new land without his parents finding out he did so.

His eyes then land on Abdullah ibn Osman Kharadeen, a friend of his father's, who he promptly joins the next time they leave for the colony.

Blanc Luvel, an high elf of the Wandering Flames Adventuring Guild, a newer, smaller group which arrived alongside the other factions, takes a deep breath. He lets in the fresh sea breeze of the new land flow into his nostrils. He exhales as he scans the other encampments with intent.

"Nothing left for me back on the mainland," Blanc thinks to himself with a small chuckle. "Ti, I'm thankful for the shot I was given. I hope this is where I shall make my fortune!" The Mali'aheral grins, daydreaming of what is to come.