Vitalian's art commission stuff

NikoNiko

Vitalian’s art stuff

@vitalian on discord (preferred contact)

https://vitalian.carrd.co/ check for pricelist and other info

Clean Lineart, shading and color

30 EUR full body.

25 EUR waist up.

20 EUR portrait.

Addition of characters +10 EUR.

Please check my (Cardd site) for references.

Sketches

20 EUR full body.

15 EUR waist up.

10 EUR portrait.

Addition of shading and color +5 EUR.

Addition of characters +5 EUR.

Please check my https://vitalian.carrd.co/ for references.

I feel comfy... But wait, where am I? I open my eyes as I feel the world around me. A bed, good, I must have just waken up... Wait where am I again? I look to the sides... 5 am, 5:32:45 to be precise, is currently being shown on the virtual clock that is definitively not mine, on a bedside that I've never seen, in a room I have no recollection of ever putting a foot in... Which is kinda strange, well I'm not tied up, so I just got to find my way out of here. Bad choice, I think to myself as I stand up and my soul leaves my body and I fall again on the bed... Weird... I try again, this time much slower, I do it, I'm up, just got to walk out of here and go back to my house... Two doors, same size, same color, opposite directions... Hmm, let's go with the one to my right. Bathroom... Which is great, now that my stomach decided to give up on me. I hate vomiting, I remind myself as I vomit while thinking about vomiting. After what I thought was eternity my senses start coming back... I remind drinking, angry at something that happened... My phone! I quickly take a hold of It as I search my messages. Nothing out of the ordinary... Then I see the Discord icon, I smash my mobile's screen as I violently click on it, It shatters... Doesn't matter, I just need to see the message. "Vitalian 2 am: No!" As I see the message I remember everything, I was denied my [REDACTED] fetish by the one who calls themselves Vitalian because they thought themselves better than It... How dare they, I understand now, i drowned my sorrows in liquor as rage formed inside me... I'll remember this, Vitalian. I swear on everything that is sacred.

Edited by drtrollado
Dont want to get banned by discord mod

26 minutes ago, drtrollado said:

I feel comfy... But wait, where am I? I open my eyes as I feel the world around me. A bed, good, I must have just waken up... Wait where am I again? I look to the sides... 5 am, 5:32:45 to be precise, is currently being shown on the virtual clock that is definitively not mine, on a bedside that I've never seen, in a room I have no recollection of ever putting a foot in... Which is kinda strange, well I'm not tied up, so I just got to find my way out of here. Bad choice, I think to myself as I stand up and my soul leaves my body and I fall again on the bed... Weird... I try again, this time much slower, I do it, I'm up, just got to walk out of here and go back to my house... Two doors, same size, same color, opposite directions... Hmm, let's go with the one to my right. Bathroom... Which is great, now that my stomach decided to give up on me. I hate vomiting, I remind myself as I vomit while thinking about vomiting. After what I thought was eternity my senses start coming back... I remind drinking, angry at something that happened... My phone! I quickly take a hold of It as I search my messages. Nothing out of the ordinary... Then I see the Discord icon, I smash my mobile's screen as I violently click on it, It shatters... Doesn't matter, I just need to see the message. "Vitalian 2 am: No!" As I see the message I remember everything, I was denied my [REDACTED] fetish by the one who calls themselves Vitalian because they thought themselves better than It... How dare they, I understand now, i drowned my sorrows in liquor as rage formed inside me... I'll remember this, Vitalian. I swear on everything that is sacred.

Don't worry, he will be punished for such evil acts... 

One of the best artists on the planet, can't argue against it.