5 year ama

Ducklingator

on this day 5 years ago i made this forum account & it's all been downhill from there

ask me something

What's the best thing you learned from playing LotC?

Just now, Ark said:

What's the best thing you learned from playing LotC?

My English (especially my writing) has improved a great deal in these 5 years, which is great since it's a very useful language to know. 

any downsides/regrets to playing here 5 (FIVE) years?!?

5 hours ago, Ducklingator said:

מחוז צפון אחי

dropping by btw :DDDDD

5 hours ago, Trenchist said:

any downsides/regrets to playing here 5 (FIVE) years?!?

I don't like how I'm still logging on so consistently even though I'm not having nearly as much fun as I used to

5 minutes ago, Calcium said:

whats your opinion on the anti-ducklingator discord

we laugh about it a lot in the anti-ant-ducklingator discord (the discord server that has everybody in the world, excluding the people that are in the anti-ducklingator server)

1. What are some of your fondest RP experiences on the server?
  2. If you could be the NL of any existing LotC polity, past or present, which one would it be and why?
  3. Do you have a favorite LotC military uniform skin, and which one is it?
  4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did Lilach want to hold hands with Aran and why is it 10?
  5. What are your thoughts on the upcoming economy/grind/PvP system?

22 hours ago, LithiumSedai said:
  1. What are some of your fondest RP experiences on the server?
  2. If you could be the NL of any existing LotC polity, past or present, which one would it be and why?
  3. Do you have a favorite LotC military uniform skin, and which one is it?
  4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did Lilach want to hold hands with Aran and why is it 10?
  5. What are your thoughts on the upcoming economy/grind/PvP system?

1. The Adelburg street urchins would have to be my favorite experience-- it was all extremely organic, and I loved every moment of it.

2. I think I should've tried to coup Mystery-era Sutica, just to see if I could've pulled it off. @Dont_Advertise

3. Llyria's armor was pretty cool. image.png.12ebc1ab872f5e3bacd9c2a8ba80e38f.png

4. Yes.

5.  I honestly didn't mind Nexus all too much, so I'm excited to see what it's going to have in store for us!

15 hours ago, Ducklingator said:

2. I think I should've tried to coup Mystery-era Sutica, just to see if I could've pulled it off. @Dont_Advertise

Everyone knows Lilach wouldnt have done that due to her blistering love of the Trade Father Uialben himself. His flush brown skin is hard to resist I know