The Unknown Son [PK]

DahStalker

288cf46d190cc84c07ffa9c15ee8ed84.jpg

Life was simple, delicate, and raw. While there was joy, there was also pain. Love and Hate; Happiness and Sorrow; Anger and Tranquility; Fear and Courage. An unspoken balance for a man of pure simplicity. He had loved at a youthful age and watched her pass years before himself, he had seen his wife - a Pruvia of great beauty - dressed in silk of white. Yet, he felt no love. His children were his joy as he travelled across the seas with him in tow, content. He felt further pride with the variety of his grandchildren as they rose into their own bold characters. 

As the man’s chest heaved and wavered as bile filled every inch of his lungs, constricting it greatly as the d’Emyth grappled onto his torso, eyelids heavy as he’d silently dwell in thought. A life which was much different from the path of his half-siblings. He favored a life on the sea, using the little inherited riches he had to invest in a vessel so he might enjoy life as a simple merchant. His heart and its beating became more shallow as he heard his daughter - Evanna - thrust back against a wall, beginning to fade alongside him. 

As his eyes had opened the man stared out to the vast waters at his front, hands clad upon a sturdy wheel of wood. The gray gaze of the younger Henry drifted outwards at the endless horizon at his front, and to his right sat his wife, Emma. To his left would be a zealous Evanna, lips drawn into a smile. All the man could do is smile, staring out to the sea. A life of simplicity, a life of difficulties, a life. As he sailed along the endless ocean, a noise could be heard constantly in the back so very vaguely, he heard the hum of a certain lullaby sang by a certain Stafyr.

Spoiler

ok here is my will.

Alexander: My manor and remaining fortune 
Wallace: my red attire
Elijah: my green attire
Joseph: my my blue attire
Draco: my trinkets found on sea during my adventures
Vespira: my mother's wine recipe for me and one of my mothers wines
Araminta: my mother's dress and one of my mothers wines
Leana: My mother's dresses later in life.

* Bury me in Kaedrin. 

Vespira sighs deeply as she reads the missive, her eyes welling up with tears while she reads. As a single tear drop falls onto the page she crumples it up, throwing it in the corner of her room, for her anger is what over takes her emotions these days. She feels guilt for her strained relationship with her grandfather, wishing she had done more during his untimely death. 

Elijah Alexander d'Emyth stands at the foot of his dying grandfathers hospital bed, tears streaming his cheek. The rest of his family would be huddled around the bed as well as the boy hastily wraps his arms around Bullfog, who would be at his side during this, burying his own face into Bullfogs coat, firmly grasping it as well. He'd sob loudly, feeling guilty about how he'd treated his grandfather's past gifts, by ruining them..

"Why... why must thou lord take and take... why did they have to go... my sister and father gone at once with a snap of a finger." Leana d'Emyth mourned as she'd break down in tears in-front of the graves of both sister and father. Her face becoming red as mars and her tears fell down like the tough storms in the deepest and worst parts of the sea. The young woman cried and cried, knowing she would never hear the voice of her fallen kin, until her time came to fall as well. Alas a new page started in the woman's life, one filled with an unknown future.

Evanna is dead 

Leana Stafyr watches her dear friend ascend to the Seven Skies contently, a childish smile rested on her lips. The small girl watched his eternity for a few moments from her own, letting out a soft string of giggles before skipping off to her own ship; one made straight out of a child's mind.  She climbs aboard, taking her post as the captain at the wheel, sending the boat into motion. "Meet you in the middle, Henry!" She yells out into the vast sea, following where the wind took her- all while fighting off those pesky pirates too.

Hello! This is a common mistake but this FRP thread is no for character role-play. It is creative writing as nations, factions, etc for particular threads. For example the current one is "Mud City V2" a FRP about various factions competing in a city, in the fallout universe. 

If you are interested about Forum Roleplay feel free to leave your discord, I can introduce you to it. But just know Forum Roleplay thread generally isn't for Lotc or other characters doing tidbits! I believe there is a separate forum threads for that.