Growing up takes far too long for some of us

BonesOfTheEarth

No hard feelings man, take it easy. Wish you the best of luck with things to come.

Hate to see you go man, it's been a long ride. You've always been a good friend to me, every interaction I think we've ever had has been a pleasant one, and I will defend the quality of your character until I run out of breath. Whatever mistakes you may have made, as we all do sometimes, you're a good guy and I hope others recognize that as well. There is nothing to be gained in mindlessly villainizing people, and you are a far more decent, upstanding and good-natured person than some try to paint you as being.

Most of my characters in the last few years have interacted with Lefkos in some form or another, to the point that it seems like we kind of developed an RP dynamic that carried between characters in a way that I always found really fun, and you've consistently been one of my favorite people to RP with on this server for as long as I've known you. I'll mourn the loss of the Celia-Lefkos-Rav dream team.

Whatever the future holds, I wish you the absolute best and, should you ever decide to come back, I'll be eager to RP again.

As the guy who was Haelun'or NL during that admin nonsense in Axios, I owe you a big apology. Allowing people under me -- and allowing myself -- to ostracize a fella like you so hard was absolutely no bueno. There was more I could have done to be a proper community leader at the time that I didn't. Thanks for being such a great sport about it these many years, though.

anyway thanks for the shnice rp over the past 4-5ish years. stay safe dont get covid

Hey bud, it's been real cool to get to know you over the time you've played on the server. Whenever we had conflict with one another on our characters, it was cool because we personally were always able to keep it in roleplay and it was especially exciting to see what you'd pull out of your bag next. Ravondir and Lefkos were able to build a pretty good relationship towards the end, and it always made me feel good inside to know how far they've come over the literal IRL years of knowing one another.

No matter what anyone says (or if it means anything to you at all), you're a pretty decent guy in my eyes. Keep on going man. I'll miss you, and I'll be around when you come back and need someone to talk to. Sad to see you go.

32 minutes ago, Kalehart said:

I'll mourn the loss of the Celia-Lefkos-Rav dream team.

^^ literally this ^^

It was good to RP with you once a in a while c : Hopefully life treats you well. 

Good luck and don’t **** it up, as Rupaul would say 

2 hours ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

I'm still contactable over discord for those interested. And please don't deny my magic students I'll try and find them new teachers and keep you updated.

Aka he is gonna play League with whoever wants to play it with him.

19 hours ago, Magicpastry said:

As the guy who was Haelun'or NL during that admin nonsense in Axios, I owe you a big apology. Allowing people under me -- and allowing myself -- to ostracize a fella like you so hard was absolutely no bueno. There was more I could have done to be a proper community leader at the time that I didn't. Thanks for being such a great sport about it these many years, though.

anyway thanks for the shnice rp over the past 4-5ish years. stay safe dont get covid

Pretty ironic.

20 hours ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

@Valaryon You were my brother at a time. Maybe one day you'll believe that I fought for you. Either way, I don't hate you.

Spoiler

You know Will - these past six months have been pretty interesting. A lot of people who wronged me over the last year have come back and made amends, apologized for their behavior, and mended rifts (or at least have taken steps to) that I quite honestly never thought would be. You'll know who I'm referring to, but Bailey and Noah both - after almost a full year of animosity approached me. I'm sure you and I both felt there was no way in hell that day would ever come and honestly burying the anger, the bitterness was probably the best decision I could've made. Even some of the Haelun'orians who've explicitly listened to one side of the tale - have approached me and apologized for listening to Ankan and his loyal followers. Cookiie being the most recent example, came forward and listened to my outrage at his actions. But you know what? Sometimes time does heal all wounds. He apologized, he admitted his fault and holding anger and bitterness at that point only hurts me. The dude apologized and doesn't justify his actions, what more can I ask of him? So with our mutual friends and many of the High Elves who've come and apologized to me, I've forgiven and tried to forget.

I appreciate you admit your faults here Will. We're only human, and I know that. What's always mattered to me was just admitting mistakes were made.

I'm not perfect either dude, I've certainly made missteps with our mutual friends in all that drama but perhaps now we can talk and try to forgive and forget like I'm sitting here preaching about.

If I've learned anything about life, maturity is how we reflect on the past.

o7 young man, see you around.

you may escape LoTC, but we all know you will never escape league. let’s play later today 

I hope you can make a clean break, friend. You deserve that much. 

Ozon's Salute | Know Your Meme

I loved the experiences and who you were as a person when I first returned in 2017. I enjoyed what roleplay we had, though I was quite all over the place. I know all too well what you endured and felt, and I remember the frustration and disinterest I had in paladin after you were disconnected. As much as some people hate or dislike you, I don't think I ever did. You were a fantastic roleplayer and OOC friend, even if your league builds are a bit helter skelter. I'm sorry we've drifted apart since my ban but I'm proud of you for not leaving the server in anger or hate. You've grown so much, even from the time I first met you. I wish you the best of luck with college and everything else you're going to go do. That is, unless, of course, you try to outrank me on league, and then I refuse to wish you luck ❤️ 

Take care, hopefully we at least keep in touch on discord every few months. If not though, it was nice to know you and I hope you find peace and meaning in the world.

I just came back after a 5 year hiatus and I didn't realize you still played my, though I guess that just ended.  While I wish I could have realized it was you while you were still on to maybe get a bit of RP in I wish you all the best my dude.  I hope everything goes well!

Edited by TakeMeT0TheFae

@BonesOfTheEarth

I didn't expect to be tagged in this post -- mostly because I've never taken offense to your actions. I've played into the notions that you are what "they" say you are, but have never taken what "they" say to heart. I wish you luck moving forward and hope you do not hold yourself accountable for whatever opinions people might hold of you. This is a Minecraft role-playing server. It is perhaps the least significant part of your life thus far. If this is to be your last post ever, it was a humble and endearing one. Remember that to fare at all is well. 

See you, FuryFire