Growing up takes far too long for some of us

BonesOfTheEarth

It was good to have met you, yo. From our one, few hours long, RP session, you've changed the trajectory of two characters you met.

Godspeed, brother. Have fun IRL

I’ll never forget being a young kid and chilling with you in vc. We did some pretty stupid **** back in the day, but it really fun. I recall when we played brothers and learned magic together in dragur, scheming how to get the ever elusive transfiguration. It was a time, and despite how the years went by, I still remember these times really fondly. I will miss you Will, good luck.

king ****

Though our time together was short I appreciate what you have done for both Yuelena and myself, I enjoyed the RP we did together it started to get me out of my shy approach to LOTC. It's sad to see you leave but I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

gg. been a good one pal, stay safe and stay healthy. hmu to play some league sometime

It was fun RPing as enemies, but it was funner RPing as friends. I wish you all the best in life old friend, you're a good dude, stronger and better for the things you've endured. Hope to see you around sometime still.✌️

Shoulda rolled a dwarf, we never have these problems.

Goodluck in the future.

😞

Y'know, I've come to realize that people who come to LOTC are deserving of fun just as much as I am, and I know that in the past I've condemned them for that on the basis of my own perspective. The fact of the matter is, it's just a game, and that shouldn't be enough to pull people apart. I know that later on we grew more distant, and that I may have said or done things based on poorly perceived thoughts of things that you had done, which I sincerely apologize for. Despite those instances, I'll still fondly remember my interactions with you a on this server, and I wish you well in whatever step it is you next take. Good luck out there my dude. 

On 11/21/2020 at 2:04 AM, BonesOfTheEarth said:

I dropped my inventory. This Admin was present and saw the items, and began to maliciously spread the rumor that I was using all ten in combat; I did not use any but a single personal item to myself, not one of the ten commissioned ones. But what is an Iron VIP's word to an Admin's? I was informed after that a new rule(only carrying 3 magic items at a time in combat) was made because of my actions I did not commit.

dont lie to us Fury, we know you did the city shooting,,

Thanks for being apart of the community brother. I never got to know you that well, but my interactions with you, both IRP and OOC have always been positive. Godspeed.

You’re one of my oldest friends on here, thanks for being such a good friend Will. Ill stay in contact for sure, best Mineman husband ever

Sorry about all the shade bullshit. I became pretty toxic a year ago and I ended up hurting a lot of people cuz of it. Hope you're gonna be doing good.

Still waiting on that yugioh match though