[Event Conclusion] THREE HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE

Xx_BloodStalk_xX

It was, what one would call over to the Korvassa, a peaceful day. The birds had enough rotten carcasses to feed upon, the waters were a perfect murky brown, and the screams of torturous victims were at just the right pitch. It was a good day- that is until the explosions. Out from all sides, a full-scale attack upon the my home was held. The infested walls writhed in agony as unusual concoctions were thrown into the walls of the living Inferi, finding their destination upon pools of birthing pools- green swirls of life's bile.

Fire and ice, converging within our horror. Those rotten things- clad with armored steel and wielding expensive blades travelled through our sands, burrowing in and about like craven rats. Disgusting, rotten rats. We sought to end this, once and for all. Our warriors fought with them, but our strength deemed to be our weakness. I watched those useless fools burn up into smoke on the right, and on my left- a glacier of ice taking over the rest of the lot.

We fell.

f3e6b78b94f0907f93cbe5b8545fa306.jpg

Shortly after the raid upon the siege camp, the living walls pulsated and creaked in pain- before finally stopping short, the last bit of life left within the unholy machination of defense fading away with nothing but a short whimper upon its many barbed mouths. The General of this particular fortress- General Pol'gorous- remained lifeless and broken under the weight of what he had created.