bro for my ask me .. complaints for server

DahStalker

5 minutes ago, Professorus said:

Yikes, I guess understanding a basic system is being autistic and not understanding a basic system is considered smart, you got me there guy.

Enjoying tedious and repetitive tasks does.

Now would you like to tell me where in a furnace's UI it tells you you need to use a hammer? Or did you just get told that and now you're acting like it's so obviously apparent, because making weird IQ flexes in defense of shitty UI is better than just not being a contrarian?

7 minutes ago, Professorus said:

If you don't have the brain cells for the system, then don't do it, I'll go ahead with my big brain and dominate the system with my understanding of basic ui systems, simple as.

I understand that you are defensive because your friend made it, you have insider info on when it was supposed to be released, possibly helped test it and really love it but please try to understand why the "I can do it so you can suffer but I'll be thriving" mentality is so wrong. A plugin like this should be new player friendly but so far it hasn't been from what I've read and experienced. Now, that will probably change as it was forced onto transition map last second, but please consider not insulting people's intelligence and ability to play a roleplay server without a desire to grind before you speak down to them so much man.

Just now, rukio said:

I understand that you are defensive because your friend made it, you have insider info on when it was supposed to be released, possibly helped test it and really love it but please try to understand why the "I can do it so you can suffer but I'll be thriving" mentality is so wrong. A plugin like this should be new player friendly but so far it hasn't been from what I've read and experienced. Now, that will probably change as it was forced onto transition map last second, but please consider not insulting people's intelligence and ability to play a roleplay server without a desire to grind before you speak down to them so much man.

No.

Y'all crying without even having seen anything about the plugin. Why not just wait and check it out?

8 minutes ago, rukio said:

lol I figured as much.

Literal shill throwing insults around all thread because he couldn't handle the criticism to his buddy's project, and then he recoils when I finally insult him back. What a guy.

can we just drop the convoluted stuff and have custom recipes for food and maybe pvp stuff? lol 

evidently complaints about nexus went a bit unheeded 

2 hours ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

Then there's straight up ignoring feedback. Muffins made a poll on 1.8 or 1.9. 1.8 won decisively. Ignored.

Because tech team didnt ask for a poll for this, but someone though it was a good idea to make a poll in the first place.

2 minutes ago, CommissarVoop said:

Because tech team didnt ask for a poll for this, but someone though it was a good idea to make a poll in the first place.

having no poll wouldnt have magically made us not prefer 1.8 you know

would've just made it easier for llir to lie and malign "spam clickers" as a vocal minority; not that he hasn't still tried to do exactly that

minecraft.