End of Arcas

yandeer

"Time for a fresh start then.... Well, House Vyronov shall prosper forever more! and Haense too, of course..." *Anton would think to himself, wondering of what was to come in the new lands and what perils or dangers await him*

(( That aside, Damn, Arcas was when I joined LOTC and it has so far been an absolute blast! Hope to have a blast in Almaris as well ))

(( Beautifully done. 🙂 ))

Had such a good time in Arcas.

Ayred lets out a prolonged sigh, looking to his Fennic comrades, then across the open sea. Briefly looking back on recent history, lost in thought for a moment before he speaks: "To a new dawn for the Fennic people then. Wyvern help us all."

if kai ever pings me to do an exposition event again i am going to end it all

“Ah, Helena how I’ll miss you greatly. From your days of dirt roads, Carrington workers protests, Chelovek terrorists, to the booming era of just before the collapse.”

((Great post yando! Arcas was truly a great trip one that I’m glad I got to experience))

2 minutes ago, Bhased said:

if kai ever pings me to do an exposition event again i am going to end it all

((Come now you know very well this will 100% happen in the future))

As the Queen's Dawn Revenge sails away from the Brev Ports, the old silver haired commander would look back at the burning trees and ruined lands, and think to himself. 

"Thank Xan we're outta here." 

628efdecbd272b686f367cfcc7f0b4d8.png

Nahisa twirled a white tulip between his thumb and pointer fingers, watching as the shores of Arcas grew further and further away. "Van'ayla, Haelun," he murmured. The 'ker released the flower and watched as it flowed down, swept away by the ocean waves. "May we meet again."

Spoiler

OOC

I am really glad I got to join the server when I did since I was given the chance to make a ton of friends back in Curon. Also, being on CT for the past year has been a lot of fun for me, and I've made so many friends through that. I can't wait to see where Arcas takes us!

Worker's Guild of Urguan gettin' featured, another drop in the clout bucket