Mina and YOU!

Hiebe

nice

wow, I really appreciate the effort the Economy Team™ is putting into 8.0™!

good job

what happens when i shove hotdogs on my fingers?

Big scratch head, nice formatting Hiebe. 10/10 👍

Edit:

Does anyone like how we start on a new map have to learn a whole new crafting system and not only that, you vote to only get 2 minas a day? I don't. Now to learn Vortex that'll take something in getting used to but bruh... I want my mineman minas asap. Personally, I liked the voting system from last map as it was easier/quicker to get minas. Now we gotta grind on a solid 2 minas per vote on a daily basis.

Edited by Legoboy7984

cool

3twi71.png

I'm still curious to see how this all works in practice. I guess only time will tell.

Uhhh... 2 minas per vote?

I feel like that won't buoy prices at all and several key resources will drop below .1 minas in price. Please raise those numbers a bit, or let us set shops to buy/sell with hundredths of a mina instead of just tenths and whole integers.

What does this mean for skinners? Let’s say I sell a skin for 600 mina. And I do two of those sold skins in a day and get 1200. I’m going to get a fee for putting in days of work and gaining a large sum of mina for it. This is going to make your skinners wanting to convert to USD and irl money payments.