Chicken Hunt!

snoopie12

yNsDYpuQTNYwY1EBVnvRnAjvK4p-hQfVz7_JSpb-yUPS6k6AyjDZ8qM73A9qQfBKi34iE8fBW1F_3nPtFbju-IVPXQo3CFsKzMW9nd3duk7n3Xg8PcJL2pRBHA1e1S8bGz_JjBga

Welcome to the next event put on by the Community Team

-=+Chicken Hunt! +=-

kBPPHFBpLl1j1NzB5ThLkjlT4wGRHAXkzPs6ub9IaIXy-wzrnHZioxpFKBF3PSJDK9pi5AJoo5GHMzE48Y9sy4uAdLgnI3YDNwmptNwR9rUyBCAZO3qq3XDm5UhMhYdAt9Ut0fs6

Introduction

Howdy citizens of Almaris! Some pesky chickens have stolen some precious tokens from us the Wilven Monks, and are carrying them in their beaks. The chickens have spread far and wide throughout the continent. If you could please retrieve these special tokens, you will be rewarded accordingly.

IlLOD7KbuqdfmEmMhm_HTHRg5nUpui5UWt91-IfpdrKGkvQHNZ89kL7SJfrTgKM7Vaj8oD1cqs4xTkzBMRyFL4yHG7yGQNDLPDh7VVn0h8p3Y4eJ7HEOty94nBKx7FYHZR68Am6l

How to participate

Our Chicken hunt event pans out across several days. Everyone in Almaris has the chance to indulge in the fun of retrieving the lost monk tokens from the chickens! This event does not have scheduled times, but instead, it will occur randomly throughout the end of November.

If you successfully catch a Chicken, it will drop you a token, which later on can be traded for nice prizes.

iSU2aFwX1JaAVJi3tNp5CrDzT5hS1DW1NuBeZ9wKWKLOabXd9STnN7o3Jsn_ATq7g-OnRTrGENm1EUaED5auA9hvz0_Lde8tKIfHBFYNa1Ub-eB-jG2ZJ0gbMTq1s6qfjGRr4ovI

p-SEENTO6_2dT-9XSSJFM_JCHMuB47WN3cHjPkRBM8x-dkLh_z78A1hM4zJiOMWyYm-5gDaGOgxiA4X_FegUg59nSLSnTJ-5r0qNwD3ifLpH-s0jCiXVEEgPvX2u2tXMxpJxcm5s

Rules

Just a few basic rules for this lovely event. Please make sure you follow them, else unfortunately you may be disqualified!

• You must down (not kill) the chicken. Pick them up right after so you can receive your token!

• You may participate as many times as you desire. 

• The tokens may be exchanged on the 1st and 2nd of December for unique prizes. 

• Staff members may participate so long as they don’t cheat. 

3tnhBni3gYtjfdTnoH4IgBglQoPozVIqMfVujnmkprhQNfr_t02hhmLZFnIwTsWw7JWe2_2AaQs3CGBdjczp5skDh43v6RkJmVPSn1PcllrdSvYnMV2PETfwyT9qiuSUn8e7O_Be

Prizes

1 Token Prizes - All seeds kit

2 Token Prizes - Starter tool kit

3 Token Prizes - Building material kit, or copper workstation tool kit

3tnhBni3gYtjfdTnoH4IgBglQoPozVIqMfVujnmkprhQNfr_t02hhmLZFnIwTsWw7JWe2_2AaQs3CGBdjczp5skDh43v6RkJmVPSn1PcllrdSvYnMV2PETfwyT9qiuSUn8e7O_Be

Hkddz2VidbdAhvjKLrNSoWfhQ9NgG-5sz8CakmXN8LH2LmBR55CAcx_Etq9oGiKDQftyiLXV44nFVIskZefkKqDFO2Dpqq6g9x-Tsy7sRTIjXQ3BV5tux6kqrkiXXbuqBwyevw-c

Special thanks to @HogoBojo, @Ark , @BenjiBot_, @SorairoDays, @__TigerKitty__ and @snoopie12 for working on this project!

hi Snoopie event sounds great. I am in love with this divider, where did u get it and MAY I USE IT

This actually sounds pretty cool. A good way to get people accustomed to Almaris and to adventure around. Though I do have one question. The token prizes...are these individual purchases? Or do they accumulate? Ex: If I get two tokens, will I get the 1 token prize and the two token prize? Or would I have to get 3 total to get both?

52 minutes ago, ThatTromboneGuy said:

This actually sounds pretty cool. A good way to get people accustomed to Almaris and to adventure around. Though I do have one question. The token prizes...are these individual purchases? Or do they accumulate? Ex: If I get two tokens, will I get the 1 token prize and the two token prize? Or would I have to get 3 total to get both?

The prizes are individual purchases and you don't need to first buy a 1 token prize before you can buy a 2 token prize. Just based on how many tokens you have, you may pick.