weeed

ronin_champloo

Spoiler

I just wanted to take some time here to mention my immediate concerns going into the review process.

➣ This is a toolbox magic! It joins Transfiguration as a counterpart, having lots of 

individual moving parts that do different things. If the feeling is that there are too 

many moving parts, let me know.

➣ Slotting might be an issue. If this needs to be upped, or if people would like the 

garden portion to be split off as a feat, I’d be up for that. Whatever works best.

➣ Specifically with Radiance in mind, I am unsure whether or not it should have any 

effect on Voidstalkers, along with all the other anti-Horror bits and bobs in here. 

Insight would be appreciated here.

➣ A quick note; on occasion, I refer both to “Horrors and Celestials”, despite knowing that they are one                   in the same. I understand and make no attempt to overturn the idea that Celestials are a kind of Voidal                   Horror, I merely mean to point out the difference between Celestials and all other horrors.