Hello Darkness, my old friend.

Pauluuus

Why, hello there.  I've technically been on LOTC for 5 years but I don't think I have ever made an actual introduction for myself. I have disappeared from the server and reappeared several times now due to stupid real life things (College, health issues, adulting, etc.). Hi! I am Paulus! I'm a 23 year old human bean; I am a living breathing Human Coffee Bean. I was born, raised and currently living in Portland, OR. I'm currently in school pursuing a major in Biochemistry and Electrical Engineering. I have always been told that it is such a weird combination to pursue, but my long-term goal is to work with CRIPSR-Cas19, which if y'all don't know what that is it's, in laymen's terms, a special DNA sequence found in organisms like a Bacterium wherein said prokaryotic creature  obtains a "copy" of a virus that's stored in its genome. In conjuration with a protein called Cas19 this can in theory be used as a genetic alteration method that would allow us to delete abnormalities that exists in the human genome like certain genetic conditions or viruses that have placed sequence in our genomes that years of generational development are simply waiting to be activated. In theory this could also help us further understand genetics of different organisms and could also potentially help with crop management. Well, that's my science lesson for y'all today! Beeesides that I also really enjoy learning about physics and the Endocannabinoid System (the biological system in our body that creates special molecules that helps regulate homeostasis and such molecules are similar to....you guest it! Cannabis' phytocannabinoids wherein they also can help contribute to regulation of bodily functions and a positive immuno-response.). I work at a Cannabis dispensary if that isn't obvious by now haha....Uh also I like anime, drawing, tattoos, COFFEE and playing genshin impact 24/7. I am also really gay.

Biochemistry and Electrical Engineering, sounds like a smart bean 😉 Anyway nice to know you a bit and good to hear that you feel comfortable opening up to us 🥰