~A Gleaming Legacy [The Season of Rebirth]~

Limo_man

opA_b5IqXDycK7tJQniR4XrssTH3iWcDr-8583hTDFmuqCwfXFAtA0Uv_oHBzCy9tGl13NO43Skma5NOa_icZ_7g9ksqSsHZmSmy-drIsvIvPbW9iG0H3XAqjp1R5ELAA7HFrFT6

~The Season of Rebirth~

Almaris. What has this new land brought to the world? A sanctuary away from the horrid natural disasters that ultimately lead to the end of Arcas? New lands to explore and colonize? Well, young Hildebrand found something else. Something that he felt meant more than new land to explore. Or even a new kingdom that would hold great promise for the, now, independent Haense. He found a rebirth.

Once the Drifter had passed, the talk of bounty dealings had mostly vanished from the talks, throughout the kingdom of Haense. Though, this once widely known, juvenile, the operation didn’t go out entirely. Nothing is ever truly dead the moment they die. When one passes, no matter who it might have been, they leave behind a legacy. It is whoever takes this and makes something of their memories that will, in the end, keep them alive (in essence). If no one carries their legacy on, then the lost soul will just drift away into the darkness of the unknown.

~A Gleaming Legacy [Prologue]~

Exploring the streets of Haense, Hildebrand spewed out the pipe smoke into the chilled air that filled the beautiful night sky. He’d pass through the inn, the square, the barracks. All he could think of was the Drifter. Without his wagon, would his legacy meet its end? 

After a few hours of brooding over this simple question, Hildebrand began to feel a need for vengeance, arising deep within his heart. After all, Lincoln Ignius still lingered on somewhere within Almaris. His mentor’s passing would tear the poor lad up inside. Making him question his ideals and morality. Eventually, standing from where he sat against the barracks wall, Hildebrand began to then make his way toward one of the entrances into the sewers.

The cold night only became chillier, as he walked through the wet sewers of the sleeping city. Eventually, Hildebrand ended up encountering a small, little opening within the walls of the sewer. The boy began to drag all that he owned into there, the following morning; putting his bounty dealing cove together after a while. Once all was said and done, Hildebrand grasped a knife and hurled it forward at the poster of Lincoln Ignius he had hung up.

“I will honor your legacy Drifter. Though you were quite a sly and selfish mentor, you were still my mentor.” The young man spoke in anguish, clenching his fist tightly whilst he longed for the day to see the man who put an end to his mentor, dead.

In ashes, embers always live on. It is if we choose to reignite those embers that make legacies live on. With all that has been said, I welcome you to The Season of Rebirth.

_wjFtOhGesXaqW4SnsZrocKhJqE9K0birBAhG_BOk51FwKTyl5-xuIiSGDM_GolSMjOTF8PZjdAz8b6CVR4mw2mAjMKxqrKe3lp8YaYTVKdAxgbDMAd5AyWH7gXK38zbPTTd9S53

(OOC message): I am so ecstatic right now! Just now getting the post out for the start of the new season. I admit there were some flaws last season (that will be addressed now). But first, and foremost, I’d love to give a big thank you to everyone who has come this far with me. These bounties have become a big portion of my LOTC experience, and I am so glad that I get to share it with you all! As you can probably guess, I do not have nearly enough to start the bounties up right now (Unless your ok with doing them for free 😜 ). If you would like to help out in any way, whether it be donating minas or build materials, any help is welcome. If you are looking to donate, I’d go directly to me (Limo_man), or into the sewers where the bounty dealing area is. I will warn you though, if you are caught in there irply, and are not part of the HRA, then you’ll be fined.

Changes that will be made this season.

The Bounty Board:

Last season, because of the number of bounties that were being run on a regular basis, I usually put together quick bounties through outlines that I had ready. This season will be different in that aspect, to bring more diversity and choice into bounties that are available; also providing the ability for them to be more immersing and in-depth.

The Reputation system:

This change will really only affect the tier system. The bounties from the bounty board will give different amounts of reputation for each one completed during the season. Once you’ve accumulated enough reputation, you’ll be granted the seasonal medallion + a few other rewards if I can afford to get them.

WE HAVE A LOGO NOW?!:

Yes, we do. There was supposed to be one last season, but I procrastinated and didn't want to make it. But, this season, we have a logo. I don't like to speak for the things I make or accomplish, so if you could, please let me know how it turned out.

(Still can't format for my life *Internally cries*)

Also, I'm dumb. I ALWAYS forget the discord link, so here it is if your interested on seeing how the bounty dealer's building goes. I'll make have to make another post regarding how the bounty system will work since I felt that it wasn't covered entirely in this one. Have a good day/night everyone!