Very wise dr. Mickaelhz, 

but how much do you know behind the psychology of bandits being faced by a closed gate? how does this effect Mickonomics?

What about trickle-down Mickonomics, where blood trickles down your knife as you kill another character, not giving them a chance to hand over their cash and just looting it from the dead body?

Edited by Slorbin

15 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

Very wise dr. Mickaelhz, 

but how much do you know behind the psychology of bandits being faced by a closed gate? how does this effect Mickonomics?

Dear Mika, 1278th of his name

Me and my team at the Beboonlogic Institute of Bandit Psychology (BIBP) have studied this occurence happening. On the basis of our research, we have made a graph:

unknown.png

I hope this does satiate your hunger for knowledge

Regards

Dr. Kippothy, head researcher at the BIBP

hmmm, really intresting... how about selling slaves? did their value raise or did it drop?

Professor Dr. Mickaelhz leloon,

I am quite happy with your elucidation on the effects of banditry, and adjacent income deflation from this new system. However, I have come to a halt— a pause, if you so call it. 

Why do I have to angle my pickaxe, thusly wrought of copper, at a certain degree in which it falls before an ore - mind you with a singular click - to retrieve it? Is this known as the vortex-ore phenomenon?

And what about the mental state of banditry? I hear they are simply driven by PVP, simple minded folk, with bad roleplay. How do you respond?

- Werew0lf, Lord of Gegoon

38 minutes ago, Slorbin said:

What about trickle-down Mickonomics, where blood trickles down your knife as you kill another character, not giving them a chance to hand over their cash and just looting it from the dead body?

22 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

Professor Dr. Mickaelhz leloon,

I am quite happy with your elucidation on the effects of banditry, and adjacent income deflation from this new system. However, I have come to a halt— a pause, if you so call it. 

Why do I have to angle my pickaxe, thusly wrought of copper, at a certain degree in which it falls before an ore - mind you with a singular click - to retrieve it? Is this known as the vortex-ore phenomenon?

And what about the mental state of banditry? I hear they are simply driven by PVP, simple minded folk, with bad roleplay. How do you respond?

- Werew0lf, Lord of Gegoon

Dear Werew0lf and Slorbin, also known as Werew0lf number 4516 and oilysnake number 0258 

Regarding the trickle-down Mickonomics and the mental state of bandits,

Our team at the Beboonian  贝翁 research center in East-Asia has done numerous experiments  on this matter. I am happy to share the results with the common folk on the server known as The Lord of the Craft. Before i show you the graph, i must shine light on the pvp aspect of banditry.. which has proven not to have anything to do with the mental state of any road folk.

11574da8a49497d9193973fb35a9cc52.png

(A graph showing the relation between dopamine in the bandit brain and the amount of free valuables appearing in their inventory)

Hopefully this answers your questions, bandits are also people.

-Mickaelius, Professor at the BIBP,  young speaker of the B of the Boon

See the source image
Chairman Mickael and the Bandit Economics Board meeting to discuss the rising rates of Orenians on the roads.
Circa. 0, 2A(1796)

31 minutes ago, kipps said:

Dear Mika, 1278th of his name

Me and my team at the Beboonlogic Institute of Bandit Psychology (BIBP) have studied this occurence happening. On the basis of our research, we have made a graph:

unknown.png

I hope this does satiate your hunger for knowledge

Regards

Dr. Kippothy, head researcher at the BIBP

This does indeed Satiate my hunger for knowledge on this subject to a degree Dr. Kippothy.

though i am more inquired to ask how these so called "Bandits" would deal with such a barrier in their daily lives considering they are usually lively folk that innovate the scene to overcome obstacles as the incentive to storm a city and "raid" the citizens within the city only becomes greater when they stockpile most wealth in one location unlike cities who have their gates opened at all times?

Sinding Labdacus, a man that looked no older than 30 and no younger than 18 gazed upon the document that professor mickaelhz had written, his eyes a cool shade of teal not to light to seem unnatural and not to dark to seem weird. As he slowly exhales in...and out while on the roads of haense and norland doing his daily job of cotton picking, with shears made of a orangish brown copper shears, you could hear the ‘snip’ of the white, pillowy cottons stem rattle in your brain as it was cut smoothly by the orange-brown copper shears. Sinding Labdacus shivered in his black and brown bandit Gambeson as he walked through the icy wastes. His breath turning to snow as he exhaled through his cyan mask. The color fading from a dark green cyan to a lighter blue cyan. As he finished picking the cotton he began his trek back home to his band of rascals. With each step he took the cold earth below him would ‘CRUCH!’. Once he arrived back he would sit down near a fireplace. Sipping on a tankard of apple cider. The cider was warm and spiced and slid down his cold throat. He looked over the document one more time and rolled his eyes “eh, I’ll read it later.” 

Educational, fun, and easy to understand. A 10/10 post once again dr. Michaehz  leeloon

damn i already wrote this

On 11/21/2020 at 8:06 PM, DISCOLIQUID said:

As aggregate item rarity goes up, doing shitty bandit RP becomes more valuable.

There's no point griefing someone whos bad items you could gather from the cloud temple resource pits in half an hour. Even a merchant going from city to city is unlikely to have to deal with the worst of the worst in terms of robbery RP right now because their items simply aren't worth that much OOC time. They may be worth a few thousand minas at most, chump change honestly. 

But ohoho, when you can take 128 hours of OOC plugin-work out of someone's inventory by stealing it through terrible gameplay? Then it's incredibly valuable. All of a sudden, you can OOC'ly circumvent having to pay or play in order to gather items. You avoid the hassle of needing to slog through persona cooldowns.

This pushes people who are merchants to have to spend even more time gathering PvP items, places the highest burden of loss on them, and drives up the amount of miserably bad bandit RP (read, 95% of bandits). Also, powergaming does exist in PvP. A person who is in high school and can spend however much time they want gathering better gear and practicing minecraft PvP is a powergaming PvP'er, and it's just as unfair and boring to lose to them too.