❄ Secret Santa - 2020 ❄

DahStalker

See the source image

❅ It's that time of year again! ❅

Secret Santa Gift Exchange
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

The merry chatter of Krugmas spreads across Almaris! With the month of Joma arriving the annual tradition of exchanging gifts and kindness returns. To set off this joyous holiday we shall begin with an LOTC event that has been around every year. Due to the departure of both players who use to run such a memorable practice - I will pick it up - so we do not have another unfortunate addition to this troublesome year of 2020!
----------------------------------

How to Join

Joining is simple! All you have to do is sign the form down below. If you have /any/ questions you can message me privately on my discord [cottage cheese#9620] The registration deadline for this gift exchange is on the 10th of this month. You will individually be messaged your counterpart for this gift exchange on this day! It is highly suggested you do not wait the last moment to join as this will also be the last day you can revoke yourself from the gift exchange itself. You will NOT receive your gift if you do not give yours. The gifts themselves will be due on the 22nd of December and will be exchanged on that following day.

Participation Form:

IGN (MC Username):
Discord:

In regards of gifts it is highly suggested you do not spend actual currency on gifts such as steam games. I am not responsible for what sort of gift you give or if you feel like what was given is not equivalent to the quality of your own gift that you have exchanged. However, I will be placing a limit of $10 spent on each player. I hope you sign up for this years Gift Exchange! Love, PapiPollo or better known as Hayley.

See the source image

Edited by DahStalker

IGN (MC Username): MissToni
Discord: GreenBudgie#0760
Dislikes: I don't like people spending real money on me, so please keep it to lotc.

IGN (MC Username): BenjiBot_
Discord: BenjiBot#1207
Likes: Minecraft Skins, Persona Art Commissions, Custom Heads, Signed RP Items, Story Team Items.
Dislikes: Anything using real money- I too, would rather keep it to LoTC confines.

IGN (MC Username): AnonymousAlexa
Discord: AnonymousAlexa#1509
Likes: SKINS, art, rp items, ST items, MINAS, alchemy teacher PLEASE
Dislikes: Nothing tbh. If you want to waste IRL money on me, go ahead, but nobody's making you

IGN (MC Username): _Gavyn

Discord: gavyn#4574
Likes: I like uhhhhh magic things that do even more magic things, cool relics, interesting lore items, a transfiguration teacher, indentured halfling servants, tile flooring (but like not as a gift or in a weird way. I just enjoy how it feels to walk on it, nice and smoooooooth), all your irl money (really, all of it I want to drain your bank account and wallet), and character art
Dislikes: I can not stress this enough, @HurferDurfer1

Edited by SomebodyHelpMe

Participation Form:

IGN (MC Username): Fiiieee
Discord: Fie#4300
Likes: Blue 😄 and cool items! anddd skins! and ya idk man suprise me
Dislikes: IRL MONEY SPENT ON ME PLS DONT OK!!

IGN (MC Username): CasualNuker
Discord: CasualNuker#5346
Likes: St Items, skins, art, mina, and lore items. Pretty much anything neat on LOTC
Dislikes: Don’t spend real money on me please!

Participation Form:

IGN (MC Username): SilkieSilky
Discord: silkie#1539
Likes: Lore items (between magic items or something very mundane), rp weapons and skins.
Dislikes: Do not spend IRL money I beg of you.

Participation Form:

IGN (MC Username): SpanishSupremacy
Discord: JULIO#4667
Likes: i have a mineman skin addiction :^) ST items would work too ig (maybe even character art?)
Dislikes: dont even dare spending irl money on me

IGN (MC Username): Fwied
Discord: Fwied#1980
Likes: everythin but like irl money is dope so like plz use that on me! 
Dislikes: nothin (all these people sayin they don't want irl money spent on them... pfffttt) 

Spoiler

This is sorta a joke but if you want to spend money on me idc cuz like I'll like be your best friend forever lol

IGN (MC Username): AstienGreenhart
Discord: AstienGreenhart#7262
Likes: Fantasy, D&D, books, 80s music, art(I cant make it but I like it), skins/skinning, solid RP, friendship, any cool/unique RP items, irl stuff is good too, I'm happy with all kinds of stuff. If you give me VIP,  great, if I get a doodle of a divorced shark that's good too.
Dislikes: Nothing really, anything comes as a surprise.

Edited by AstienGreenhart
Forgot something

IGN (MC Username): RhythmrhymE
Discord: RhythmrhymE#7874
Likes: ST Items, Mod Items, etc... (You get the jist...), Skins, D&D, Art Commissions.
Dislikes: I'd rather not have real money spent on me, so at most, I'd rather just have a commission for a character done...

IGN (MC Username) TreeSmoothie 
Discord: TreeSmoothie#2018
Likes: Skins (in need of !!), neat little trinkets, surprise me! Maybe vip, wink wink😳😳😳😳
Dislikes: IDM anything!

IGN (MC Username): Magicpastry
Discord: Pastry#0256
Likes: people. pledge your lives to the Silver State. also links to cool artists on twitter. or large amounts of building materials god help me.
Dislikes:
impures. food items. IRL money/minas spent on me im a big boy i can buy my own stuff. Donate your minas to the Silver State Treasury instead.

IGN (MC Username): madysenb
Discord: madysenb#1494
Likes: Books, Medicine, Alchemy, Books on Medicine & Alchemy, Art, Skins, Unique Items.
Dislikes: Magic and IRL money being spent.