3rd, 5th, and 21st yr ama

squakhawk

squak u know that u dont have to keep working on the st 24/7 like a drone. we wont not love u if you're not working

i really hope you can just let go and just relax. u've done great this year.

also wtf im not listed!!!!

1 hour ago, firespirit44 said:

squak u know that u dont have to keep working on the st 24/7 like a drone. we wont not love u if you're not working

i'm not listed either, i'm just too much of a terrorist i guess. 

10 hours ago, SquakHawk said:

I'd get along fantastically with, alongside Kiaus and Emma.

Did I meet you in haelunor 

Is that time I choked out anethra and called her a whiny ***** still your favorite rp moment with us

Do you wish I could choke anethra out more, and how would that affect her character development 

Is anethra still so sad

Theoretically, what kind of girl would anethra be if she was happy go lucky, and do you think you would still enjoy playing her 

Would you ever consider a shot at lore admin

Make an ST tier list 

If we were to meet up irl to hangout what do you think we would end up doing

Do you think your two cats and dog would like me

Have you told your cats my fiancée says hello lately, because she does, and she still loves seeing them on snap

Will you play warzone with me

Will you do the glue on roach thing again for me please

Happy birthday squak!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you play Hera again? 

9 hours ago, devvy said:

AWHHH LOVE U SQUAK!!!!!!!

what siege character would you wanna be irl? and why shirtless tachanka? 

absolutely shirtless chanka bro he is not one who suffers in post-soviet depression he t h r i v e s

784521569044398090.png?v=1

9 hours ago, D4NNA said:

Why's it that even after all this time there's so few naval/ocean lorepieces?
I know theres [✓] [Event Race Lore] Shuul (...) accepted and [Magic Lore] - Thallassos (...) in the works... 
Maybe a third one in form of a Feat would be something to establish a trinity of ocean lore™

What's the best lore an story actor can get into right now to haunt some of the players roaming around,
something that goes well with a bounty type of storyline perhaps? 

Which of the things coming to us this new map are you most anticipating?

What'd be your favourite dishes in a 3 course dinner menu?

I think water in minecraft just sucks and so its unsurprising nobody wants to base their rp around it. It's probably the least fleshed out thing in MC save for having nice underwater builds. Naval settlements typically don't succeed navally either, Curon tried and died, Sutica isn't very much involved in Naval anymore,  and Aegrothond I suppose does 
bounties if we weren't on a garbage mina cap but i'll beat hiebe to a pulp till its right 

I think I was looking forward most to Surge, and just a really a break from events and eventlines, and a more lax time for LT to finish background projects until necessary.

8 hours ago, rukio said:

If you could warclaim, conquer, and remove one nation from LotC permanently which one would it be and why is it [redacted]? 

[redacted] easily because its full of incompetents who could be doing so much better
(bonus pts. if you can't tell which nation it is)

7 hours ago, Sorcerio said:

Damn bro this bring out the feels, 😔 can't believe you've been on LOTC for 21 years. 

1. What was your first elf mommy discord profile picture?

2. What is one thing you hope to accomplish on LOTC? 

3. How do you remember the Dreg Coffin catastrophe?

4. If you suddenly woke up and were one of your LOTC characters in real life, which would it be and why?

5. What are the criteria necessary to get something pinned by you in the lore chat? 

6. What is your least favorite subject to learn about?

21 long years man

1. The oldest folder I have on my PC ever since the great wipe of 2016 is "October 2016". In here only daddy resides.
lorthemar-theron.jpg 

2. A stable and happy lore playerbase who can get along and cause minimal issue. Realistically I don't think some hyper-specific communities will ever be reasonable with all lore, but I'd like it to be most generally can be agreed upon. I like having a diverse ST because we can build off one another a lot. 

3. awful and upset that i got in trouble for it **** u in retrospect its just really funny, I think there are very very few mistakes on LOTC which legitimately keep me up at night, and dreg coffin is certainly not one of them

4. so you're saying if I woke up a woman or an elf - fascinating
i think it'd be anethra as ive been with her the longest and the most I can relate to, on surface its a cute soul-spirit **** but realistically i do not want to wake up a woman or an elf (yet on the 2nd one)

5. genuinely my sense of humor is so fucked like half my signature is lorechat pins if it pulls me to a good mood or just makes me cackle then its going on the fridge

6. **** MATH ALL MATH SUCKS BRO THEN YOU GOT CHEM WHICH IS WORSE BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO IT AND ALSO ITS JUST MATH BUT WITH A BUNCH OF DUMB RULES HAR HAR YOUR MATH WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT AND FINAL ANSWER WAS GOOD BUT UH OHH!! YOURE OFF ONE SIGNIFICANTNT FIGUREE BECAUSE THE DUMB FFUFKCKINGG RULE WHICH IS INSCONSITETNT IS NOT RIGHT IN THIS SITUATION!!! OH NO UR ELECTRON COUNT WAS OFF BC CHROMIUM IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION ON THE ENTIRE PERIODIC TBLE WHICH HAS ONE ELECTRON IN TH 4S ORBITAL !! DIDNT TELL ANYWNN HAHA 

6 hours ago, Tyrone1 said:

will you be my girlfriend

how long do u think until i start an lotc onlyfans so that i can pay my minecraft taxes
this is the economy the wt asked for 

6 hours ago, Knightei said:

Why did you misspell Squawk and do we pronounce your name "squ-ak"?

fucku i was 11 and was sitting on my kitchen floor on my mums laptop and i thgouth for about ten minutes and "squakhawk" just clicked to me 

5 hours ago, UnBaed said:

What’s Lothar backwards

racecar

4 hours ago, Werew0lf said:

So me, your lover, is not being mentioned in the post.

when am i being allowed to marry anethra 

when you stop calling her batshit crazy rude boy she doesnt need to hear the truth

4 hours ago, Bhased said:

yentleman

what's your favourite op to play in siege?

What's the siege dream team fivestack in your opinion?

would illythia visit conan's grave if he had one lol

top five favourite people to rp with?

do you miss the great deceiver? 

do you want chasemagic

ave renatus squank

bruh i fuckn love nomad i really enjoy area and objective control aswell as having a fantastic rifle 
u cant make me choose i love all my friends except keefy when he shoots me 
she would
five favorite ppl to rp with? probably Slug, Lhindir, Kalehart, Keefy, and Malaise. Mostly spooks or former spooks but they are all incredible narrative-focused rpers who are heavy on character development and depth, which is the niche I right fit into.
legally no but he was fun to chat with 
maybe if it becomes involved in my characters story
ave imperium renatum 🅱️ hased

3 hours ago, firespirit44 said:

i said all others bro u my homie man ...
i will continue to be a drone and remain in a perpetual state of burnout, im hoping I can finally get a break during Christmas Break. I think that'll be wonderful

3 hours ago, tasty_cheesecake said:

im deeply offended i didnt make a cameo

i could never forget about maly'thill, the lord of the craft

2 hours ago, CalZium said:

when are we gonna continue watching yugioh gx

when my advent calendar stops having homework assignments 

2 hours ago, Worldeater said:

i'm not listed either, i'm just too much of a terrorist i guess. 

u r a minecraft terrorist but u know ur my homie bro

1 hour ago, Lhindir_ said:

Happy birthday squak!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you play Hera again? 

thanks bro

uhh whenever I want to, get the time I think. Right now I'm enjoying my Highelf and my Woodelf a lot more, and I quite liked my briefly-new Human aswell- Hera will come back when I'm inspired to. That time just isn't now.

1 hour ago, AlphaMoist said:

Did I meet you in haelunor 

Is that time I choked out anethra and called her a whiny ***** still your favorite rp moment with us

Do you wish I could choke anethra out more, and how would that affect her character development 

Is anethra still so sad

Theoretically, what kind of girl would anethra be if she was happy go lucky, and do you think you would still enjoy playing her 

Would you ever consider a shot at lore admin

Make an ST tier list 

If we were to meet up irl to hangout what do you think we would end up doing

Do you think your two cats and dog would like me

Have you told your cats my fiancée says hello lately, because she does, and she still loves seeing them on snap

Will you play warzone with me

Will you do the glue on roach thing again for me please

i think i met you when lack kidnapped me to gehenna and i was like "wow these people are actually sufferable but wow they're ******* weird" and i stayed as a case study

absolutely that changed anethras character for like 30 irl weeks and if she got choked to near death again i think it'd be solidly forever she's never leaving her heavily fortified home with dozens of paid bodyguards. She's kind of sad because hes grown disillusioned and disinterested in everything and has lost her passion to do anything and has no drive, but she maintains and just waits. A low period. And I think she was briefly 'happy' when she felt feared and was aware of everyone and everything (spider) and used it to her advantage, though shes out of that I think returning to that is the only way she'd feel secure

would I ever consider lore admin? Maybe. I think it depends heavily on if people are at my back with it or if they aren't. I think that influences me the most.

my cats are afraid of everyone and my dog is territorial but they'd get along eventually like any animal, and no i havent told them yet but i will

i think wz is fun to watch but idk if id play it, maybe though i havent given it a shot 

bro glue on the roach in the university parking lot was probably one of the funniest ******* things ive ever uploaded onto snap 

you have to choose between lor'themar and denathrius, one will be pleased with your decision and the other will pretend they aren't hurt but will go home and listen to teardrops on my guitar (2007) on a loop

who do you pick

whats your favorite memory from when you were new to the server 

would you rather fight 1 squak sized hawk or 10 hawk sized squaks

1 hour ago, yandeer said:

you have to choose between lor'themar and denathrius, one will be pleased with your decision and the other will pretend they aren't hurt but will go home and listen to teardrops on my guitar (2007) on a loop

who do you pick

whats your favorite memory from when you were new to the server 

would you rather fight 1 squak sized hawk or 10 hawk sized squaks

lor'themar has better time to be spent with his smoking hot crackhead gf so im gonna go out w my boy and do some evil ****

favorite memory                                  probably my first warclaim, and the first raids
like i'd said I'd come from a very small rp server, and small rp servers, for years- LOTC alone having 300 players was *mindboggling* to see. It was incredible. And when I heard?? There was more than one nation on the server? incredible. My first warclaim was Siege of The Krag on Atlas in the 3rd Coa war. Though it was laggy, I cannot tell you how fuckng epic it felt to be a part of something like that. Raids were the same- the rush of pvp and risk. I thought (as every other server id played on before) was pk on death, and it felt like there was a real fear behind every action and move. Eventually I learned that death rules SUCK but it was still cool.

i think 1 squak sized hawk bc a 6'0 130lb bird isnt that terrifying i mean yea it can fly and stuff but ill just get under cover and then when its grounded yea its got horrifying talons but just dodge lul ill break that ******* neck, and fighting 10 hawk sized me's would haunt me for decades

26 minutes ago, Spoons said:

which gugafoods video would u be

16 minutes ago, Witchlore said:

I appreciate you loser. Hope you have an epic birthday!!!

1. What's been your favorite RP-moment?

2. Who's your favourite character, and why?

3. Do you have any cool concepts or plans that you want to do (personally, not ST-wise) in the future?

Shark pog.

UG!!!!!!!!! BUNGA!!!!!!!!!

uwu ty

1) I think I answered something similar but I'll give another. I think when Anethra's (at the time) only brother killed himself in the court of Haelun'or for being declared impure of mind. Sort of like a seppuku thing but he was the only person who'd given her a break for her past and the crushing reality set in that everything she will love and care for will die without thinking of her. She'd given up eating and sleeping for a long time on an already unhealthily-little amount of both, and the void in her opened up. In that time there was a lot of turmoil and people trying to push down on her so I like to think strictly hate took that place- and though she can be cordial and give off the appearance of being happy now, she is very very strictly a hateful, destructive person with motivation for only herself and those she deems close- though they've stabbed her in the back for it a dozen times by now

2) I think my favorite character on LOTC atm is a good tie between a few. I'd think Keefy's Hareven, Wand's Feanor & Fid's Belestram, or maybe Heero's Crumena. I think all four are extremely deep characters with a lot of rich history and differing motives and personalities, most of which don't reflect their creator- which I find a lot of fun and I crave interaction with any and all of the four because I think their characters are so interesting and detailed. 

3) I have a few magic ideas I wanna float around, aswell as my mega-pathfinder campaign. Maybe someday I'll get those finish. At some point I considered writing a chronicle about my journey through mcrp through the years from the perspective of myself and the characters, but again, maybe when I get the time I suppose. Hopfully I just get more freetime to do ST-Pathfinder maybe. I wouldn't mind rping more too, I just can't be bothered because vortex rn. I've a lot of character ideas floating in my head just not enough time for them all.

ug...

.......bunga...

butter of d gods...

serious questions

1) How did you enjoy the Azdromoth roleplay and ****? Was it fun?

2) What was the first magic you ever learnt on LOTC? (i hope it wasn’t when i taught u bro, don’t want to hold responsibility for being the first worst teacher u’ve ever had)

3) Can you write a paragraph explaining why I, Werew0lf, am a god irl and irp?

4) when can i marry anethra 

12 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

serious questions

1) How did you enjoy the Azdromoth roleplay and ****? Was it fun?

2) What was the first magic you ever learnt on LOTC? (i hope it wasn’t when i taught u bro, don’t want to hold responsibility for being the first worst teacher u’ve ever had)

3) Can you write a paragraph explaining why I, Werew0lf, am a god irl and irp?

4) when can i marry anethra 

1) I genuinely love roleplaying with Malaise. He makes for such an interesting story and narrative and acts as a character builder- love that. I think attaining heraldry was alright, it came a bit awkwardly but I did have fun doing it. 

2) 3rd gen bloodmagic from Lhindir and Lliran. That magic was about in it's worst period it's ever been which was unfortunate but I still played part. Then it was Shade and Electric Evo. Good fun.

3) 

4) stop calling her insane she doesn't like being called out fuckayu

1 hour ago, wan said:

Important: do you still have the chair?

my most prized possession awaits in vaults eagerly