THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PEOPLE

Gemini

w9CuL3iU8qaeETBn2KMxEjbHhpJjp3JMFnfAohaq2p9PuQkb1oS6bJMBL7-Jtt3auVsT89KvwwtQuHmNZBPKZTg-XfXFTaobBGZnyAwzpwPV98RlAB_ofuwiddwIPsBzBCucjDGn

VOTE FOR JASMINE DE PAIS

Issued as of 18th of The Amber Cold, 1 SA

To the People of Haenseti-Ruska,

As some of you may have heard, I have officially nominated myself for the position of a Tribune in His Majesty’s Royal Duma. 

Now I do notice such raises questions, as I surely am a rather unknown name within Karosgrad.

For long I have lived outside any walls, without any place I could call home. For long I was kidnapped and enslaved, for some to use me as property. For years I had to fight for a single piece of bread. 

However, it was you, the people of Haense that welcomed me with open arms and finally, I had a place to call home. Warm people to welcome me in their taverns, kind people to invite me to join them in their conversations. 

I have been thinking, how would it be possible for me to pay back the generosity you, the people of Haenseti-Ruska, have so graciously offered me. 

I shall run for the position of a Tribune. 

Many things come as the representative of the people and it is your job to represent them. Thus, I invite you all to participate with me and converse as we begin shaping this Great Country into more Greatness. 

My greatest wishes is to ensure the smooth workings of the Haense Royal Army. 

It is of vast importance that our military will function non-stop, in any given situation. 

The Academy is also something we can not let be forgotten. We must offer our citizens, most importantly our children the right for a proper education. Perhaps even making it mandatory. 

With these, and many other qualifications I ask that you, the denizens of Haenseti-Ruska bestow your trust upon me, so I may finally offer the same you offered me, to you. 

Signed, 

Jasmine de Pais,

a proud citizen

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

Many things come as the representative of the people and it is your job to represent them

'You don't say...' murmured Albrecht as he read the passage 

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

My greatest wishes is to ensure the smooth workings of the Haense Royal Army. 

It is of vast importance that our military will function non-stop, in any given situation. 

"Hm... Ich didn't know we could elect Lord Marshals" Brandt Barclay would ponder, scratching his beard as he'd read the notice, unable to help himself but chuckle a bit before holding it in.

215056824_TarathielSignature.png.2665621b85b4bbd8a9355d440e1abd7b.png would smile, reading the poster that had made its way into her pub.

"A little bit confused, but she's got the spirit. Given a proper explanation of how Duma functions, I'm sure she will make an excellent member of the elected portion of the cohorts."

With that said, the poster would quietly be tucked into a drawer at the counter, for further study & reviewal.