First visit, saying hello

Ursur

Just wanted to timestamp my entry into LOTC and say hi to everyone active on the forums.

I've been thinking about trying out LOTC for a few years now but never actually got to it, until now that is. I am pleasantly surprised with how chill and helpful people were up to this point while I was roaming around in-game in wandering soul mode and on discord asking questions. Very eager to get my whitelist app processed and hop into the game.

I have a long history with roleplaying in general, I've been DM/GMing tabletop roleplays for like 9 years now and played a lot of rp-focused online games (Discovery Freelancer, Space Station 13 for example). If anyone'd be interested I could maybe launch a discord-based tabletop scenario or two in the future! I've done D&D and various settings/scenarios on Savage Worlds mostly.

Anyway, when it comes to playing on the server I intend on making a Highlander wanderer so I can get a better feel for the map and playstyle, and make up my mind about future characters. I usually focus on developing character arcs, if you feel like banding up and weaving a story together just hit me up!

Your application is time stamped as well on your forum activity, but regardless - Welcome to Lord of the Craft!

Make sure to keep an eye on the RP-Events channel in the main Lord of the Craft Server Discord, as you can easily find out where many cultural events and such are and that's usually a great way of finding roleplay in my experience.

And this next part will be biased, but you should totally come visit Kal'Darakaan, capital of Urguan. It's an awesome build, one of the coolest dwarven builds I have ever seen, and I feel we have a really fun culture to experience, even as an outsider, and dare I say especially as an outsider.

If you need any help with the vortex stuff, there's some guides on the forums or you can likely ask someone politely in your character's travels and get some higher tiered tools just to get started. Urguan's Workers' Guild is quite good for that, and outsiders are allowed to join as well.

Anyhow, have a great experience on the server! Go make some fun roleplay 😄

Welcome to LotC! I'm super glad to have you here!

Especially with the new Vortex plugin, LotC may be a bit confusing at the start, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me on Discord: AnonymousAlexa#1509

The main two Highlander nations are Haense and Norland, so I suggest checking those out! I can also send you invites to both Discords on Discord.

But anyways, I hope you have a great time here! 😄

Hi! 🙂

If you ever have any questions about the server or anything, feel free to message me on discord at garentoft#1980

Heya, and welcome to the server 🥰

Like the others alreaddy said, don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it, we have all been a new player after all. Also if you have any feedback on how thing are handled you can always send it my way! snoopie12#8195