Battle of Arts - November Results!

armajesty

EJWnHed9B5EbNtke9o6i-zYS_q5_Qg3bI6SOAZELAI9549qBKdvCTE_RQDGhdTwjPvfAoa_YKLqWysyy7mem1AmzEuSR8QB-olGk-IDB1zXBtsuLpfcdTs7IyhGlGpJ1rWTbQYgK

Results!

Greetings, Lord of the Craft players!

The Community Team is once again pleased to announce the end of the monthly Battle of the Arts contest. As the title suggests, this is a competition where you -- our creative player base -- can enter your artistic creations to earn prizes. The categories include visual arts, music, skinning, building, and video-editing. 

One winner has been selected by the Community Team from each of the categories, making a total of 4 winners this time around. 

We had a decent turnout in November, but as always we encourage everyone to spread the news about this competition! It was amazing seeing all of the creative works that everyone had to offer. We would like to thank everyone who took part in the contest and cannot wait to see what amazing submissions we get next month. With all that being said, we are pleased to announce the winners of the November Battle of the Arts contest!

Visual Arts Winner: @Ancelia

Spoiler

image0.png

Skinning Winner: @ncarr95

Spoiler

B332105A-EEDE-48AF-938E-F4D30003E8F4_4_5

Video Editting Winner: @gamegage

Building Winner: @The Fact Core

Spoiler

j9q5Y4G.png

There was some really amazing entries this month, and I strongly encourage everyone to check out the original forum post to see all the submissions.

Congratulations to all of the winners! Make sure to shoot Armajesty#2403 a message if you have not received your prizes within the next few weeks. If you have any feedback or require help please don’t hesitate to contact me.  

E03AVFH0eyhkPIhl_t_-OuCf-MAgk-Bx1CBGERnZ57E16od-FzLVZdyTIRmnbAUUzAGEGLhHybS7N8hahb5fkEy1rfFshkIJu-56NalHsjJOwJZtN2JRzwXu9gXz1rJIeC2tilF2

Credit to Reko for the Battle of the Arts art

damn that visual art submission tho 

2 hours ago, gamegage said:

damn that visual art submission tho 

Thank you, appreciate it!!

Congratulations to all that participated!

Prizes had a little delay, my apologies. However I now reached out to all winners through the forums so be sure to check your messages or DM me on discord [snoopie12#8195]. Thanks to everyone for participating and see you around the next time! ❤️