EYE FOR AN EYE

Mickaelhz

Michael Fahrenheit would chuckle "I remember the Captain, he didn't see it coming."

Former Hangman and war plant of the bandits Allium salutes their former comrads in arms as they'd seem to be rebranding "Nice" they'd remark pulling a thumbs up "Very nice"

Sinding Labdacus would sharpen his steel awaiting for it to meet the throat of an Orenian who dared called himself a guard, awaiting to take their uniform and parade it around like a clown mask.

Timmy of the ferrymen group sits on the docks, fishing as gains a twinkle in his beady eyes when he hears the news and looks to the green mask and single coin besides him with a broad smile. The relatively small man ready to get out on the field once again as he grabs both the items, leaves the fishing rod on the docks and leaves the undisclosed location in a rather quick fashion to meet up with some old friends.

Ban Estrosa would awaken....then hed fall back to sleep

The 'Aheral would grin upon reading this. With a large birch stick, he lit the thicker end with his flint and steel. "HOHOHOHO, Marvelous! an ember is sparked!" The 'Aheral would proceed to toss the plank aside as he began skipping away

Niko would observe the massacre from within the crowd as the masked Ferrymen dealt out past due justice upon the ISA.... Later that night he would have to kill a passing Orenian bureaucrat for their pocket change, his feeble body not able to take the man one on one, he had came from behind opening up his jugular.  He was reborn after what he had witnessed, but just a few hours ago.  As he looted the man's corpse he would make his way to the inner city where he'd then purchase bread for him and his family.  

Aeonn simply hears of the fight from chattering civilians of oren as he wandered the city "an eye for sn eye and the world goes blind indeed"

Diome Indoren reads over the splendid summary of the raid. "A little bit over-dramatized for how easy it was, although I suppose the newer ones we brought along might have felt this way so I can't say it's inaccurate."  

"Well I hope they didn't hurt any women or children. They are still today's innocents!" The man remarked to the wind, scratching at his brittle and dark beard as he heard the news of what the Ferry had done. He was glad he didn't live in Oren, he was glad he wasn't a part of it; but he did fear for his elderly sister who did live there. "I never did like living in those big cities.. they moved too fast for me."