A page from the Diary of Astrid Palmer

StrongBear

While meditating, Astrid Palmer takes out her notebook and starts to write. 

Date: Unknown 

I have done many thing in my past, somethings I am not proud of and others are the best time of my life.  My life took a a turn for the dark side when I was 12 after a rough argument with my father Garret Palmer, he has now be dead for 10 years. I regret letting what happen to him go through, I miss him a little more as each day passes. He will never get to see me get married or watch his grandchildren grow up in this world. If I could ever see him again, I would tell him that I am sorry for the pain that I caused. I will always love you Junior even if you lost your faith and trust in me while taking your final breathes.

The woman would have tears start to run down her face as she continued to write.

To the family that has adopted me and brought me into their lives, I am truly great full for the love that you have shown me throughout the years. I am sorry that I couldn't be the daughter that you thought I was going to be. I know that I have my issues, my past has been slowly creeping back to me and I am afraid what that might cause with our relationships. I hope you will always love me the same way I do with all of you. Ainz and Audry, thank you for being there when I need you the most. Leyu, I am sorry for the pain that I have caused you and I hope you will find a way to forgive me at some point. Pru, thank you for always being there when I need a doctor and a friend.

Astrid takes a moment to look over the tops of the trees before she continues 

As I reach the end of this page, all I can think about is the people I hold close to me, I know that I have distance myself from my real family. It was something that needed to be done, it was for the better. As head of the Palmer family, I need to call a meeting, I am the one who needs to discus certain topics and possibly change things within the family.  I know that we aren't perfect, but we should at least try to be, I know it will be hard to do but it's something that needs to be done one way or another. If I can slowly make the climb up the mountain so can you.

Astrid looks over the page that she had written a few times before she closes her journal and goes back to meditating, calming her mind back down, finally relaxing in a world of peace.

This character has been deemed inactive and moved to the Inactive Character subforum accordingly. If you believe this is a mistake, contact moderation to return it.