The Kal'Darakaan Chronicler: 1st Edition

Treaty

0078a289eae9a187ab9ca0888fc87765.png

273dc13d2cf12936039675aa4c5344af.png

93cdbf5bd76d53609f856c1f8e5377cd.png

Snorri reaches for one of the newspaper in the rack set upon Kal'Darakaan's city square using his remaining left hand. He opens it upside down and says: "Ah wish ah knew 'ow t'ah read properley, at least t'ey put some pictures en t'ere."

Dorimnur Goldhand, not a fan of any type of paper, is forced to read this 1st edition at his desk in the Worker's Guild. He takes a drink of some golden ale as he scans over it quickly, but he stops and gives a satisfied grin as he reads the accolade for him and the Worker's Guild. He smacks the paper as he says "T'at's some gud stuff roight t'ere, 'cause et's true!"

"Where can i subscribe for more!?"

Kóri 'Banhammer' Stormbreaker would ask out loud from his quarantined mountaintop-home.

Ulfric Frostbeard looks at the newspaper in front of him, peering over the topics. When he sees the "A Wedding for the Ages" topic, he would sigh.

"Meh first, bes' frien' has come a long way... Could'nae beh proudeh, though o'I neveh thought she woul' get there, heh. Actualleh, I neveh thought eitheh ov us would get teh where we are." He would chuckle quietly at that, before planning his attire for the wedding.

Dhaen Grandaxe pauses her work as a polite knock sounds on the Palace doors. She stands and strolls to open it, taking the newspaper from the messenger. After a single firm nod, she grins and hangs it the paper up on the wall proudly.

"A' wurk bless'd by Ograd'ad 'imself!"