unknown.png

Oh 

Just now, Evonpire said:

Oh 

Your eyes are on different levels on your face 

Just now, Bhased said:

unknown.png

Do you want a kiss?

Pineapple doesnt belong on pizza and actually pizza isn't rly that good it's just this super greasy thick calorie heartburn ticket

@Luminaire**** you 

1 minute ago, Hanrahan said:

Pineapple doesnt belong on pizza and actually pizza isn't rly that good it's just this super greasy thick calorie heartburn ticket

Ok this is bullshit, pizza isn’t great but pineapple on pizza is godlike don’t lie to yourself like this.

1 minute ago, Lirinya said:

covid exists

BASED!

Spoiler

This is for @Sykogenic you big fat white nasty smelling fat ***** why you took me off the motherfuckin' schedule with your trifflin' dirty white racist ass you big fat ***** OOMPA LOOMPA body ass ***** I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of you ***** and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin' ass ***** im coming to beat the f*ck out of you ***** cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired ***** watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up ***** I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna BEAT YOUR ASS ***** cause Imma show you not to play with Jasmine Collin's money ***** thats the first thing you did and you got me fucked up cause ***** I told you what the f*ck was going on you white mother fuckers hate to see black people doing good or doing good or doing anything for them motherfuckin selves ugly fat white ***** watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat your mother ******* ass THIN HAIRED SMELLING WHITE DOG smelling ass ***** watch I'm coming to f*ck you up cause you got me fucked up gonna sit up there and try to do that little laundry was **** ***** you aundry since the first day I came up there talking about a ***** that had on PAJAMAS but you walking around here in some ten dollar ass jeans on dirty dusty white ***** sit up there behind that counter smelling like cheese ***** stinky fat white ass ***** and you gonna try to not answer this phone I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause ***** you gonna run when you see me cause I'm coming to f*ck you up ***** wanna sit up and play me about my motherfuckin money wanna play about my motherfuckin money ***** you gonna sit up there and try to do that ***** little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm promise you that i promise you I'm coming to f*ck you up you fat stinky white ***** thin haired yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass ***** you stink you smell like ******* cheese and you got that trifflin ass attitude Imma beat that attitude up out you ***** watch you treat everybody like that all these old black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifflin ass RACIST ASS WHITE ***** thats why don't nobody f*ck with you cause you trifflin and you racist ***** sit up there and did all this **** and I told you what the f*ck was going on gonna tell me that I worked at that motherfuckin job when I'm telling you the f*ck I didn't ***** why the f*ck would I lie about some **** like that watch I finna come there and beat your motherfuckin ass you better not get out that car ***** I'm telling you *******-

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, Henry : ) said:

@Ark You are fat!

Elvenesse is stinky, Oren is boring, dwarves are rude, Sutica’s population all have a STD,  @Bhased has a big nose, @WestCarolina stop being a loser and just dm that boy, @Lockages brace face, @RainbowRoad1234 stop simping bruh, @Spoons just die.

Talking a lot of **** for a naked fish elf. 

2 minutes ago, ImCookiie said:
OOMPA LOOMPA   Hide contents

This is for @Sykogenic you big fat white nasty smelling fat ***** why you took me off the motherfuckin' schedule with your trifflin' dirty white racist ass you big fat ***** OOMPA LOOMPA body ass ***** I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of you ***** and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin' ass ***** im coming to beat the f*ck out of you ***** cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired ***** watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up ***** I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna BEAT YOUR ASS ***** cause Imma show you not to play with Jasmine Collin's money ***** thats the first thing you did and you got me fucked up cause ***** I told you what the f*ck was going on you white mother fuckers hate to see black people doing good or doing good or doing anything for them motherfuckin selves ugly fat white ***** watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat your mother ******* ass THIN HAIRED SMELLING WHITE DOG smelling ass ***** watch I'm coming to f*ck you up cause you got me fucked up gonna sit up there and try to do that little laundry was **** ***** you aundry since the first day I came up there talking about a ***** that had on PAJAMAS but you walking around here in some ten dollar ass jeans on dirty dusty white ***** sit up there behind that counter smelling like cheese ***** stinky fat white ass ***** and you gonna try to not answer this phone I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause ***** you gonna run when you see me cause I'm coming to f*ck you up ***** wanna sit up and play me about my motherfuckin money wanna play about my motherfuckin money ***** you gonna sit up there and try to do that ***** little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to f*ck you up I'm promise you that i promise you I'm coming to f*ck you up you fat stinky white ***** thin haired yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass ***** you stink you smell like ******* cheese and you got that trifflin ass attitude Imma beat that attitude up out you ***** watch you treat everybody like that all these old black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifflin ass RACIST ASS WHITE ***** thats why don't nobody f*ck with you cause you trifflin and you racist ***** sit up there and did all this **** and I told you what the f*ck was going on gonna tell me that I worked at that motherfuckin job when I'm telling you the f*ck I didn't ***** why the f*ck would I lie about some **** like that watch I finna come there and beat your motherfuckin ass you better not get out that car ***** I'm telling you *******-

tenor.gif

I really hope you don’t expect me to read whatever word vomit just came out of your peanut sized brain and found its way to this post. 

1 minute ago, Henry : ) said:

Get kicked out of your rp fam again

Ok I will 

Maybe I will! Why don't you put on some clothes, mate? 

6 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

Maybe I will! Why don't you put on some clothes, mate? 

Tanyl has worn clothes for like irl months now this joke is so zzzz

1 minute ago, Henry : ) said:

Tanyl has worn clothes for like irl months now this joke is so zzzz

Has he? He kind of just up and left like my drunken father and I've not seen him in ages. Did he ever get that Malimilk with the Elvenesse Cigarettes?