Mickaelhz

Diomé Indoren recounts his participation in the fights and glances down at his sword before looking to his fellow Ferrymen. "Got about seven myself. How about you all?"

Angry Andrew would read the public announcement, the dark haired mali sitting in a plush chair with glass of fine brandy in hand "Superb" he utters as he would take a sip of his drink, the fireplace crackling as he speaks "Keep it up comrades" he says, finishing his drink and raising to feet, The mali going off to work.

Sinding Labdacus looks to Diome, his teal bandana turned almost black with soot "oii got none, oiive been in t'e mines all damn day, oii hope you all had fun t'ough" hed smile cheerily then going to bathe and hang out with his best buds the halflings

Timmy of the ferrymen company saltutes to the post with a sense of pride to his work, his beady little eyes remember seeing the moment and partaking in such "Elf wood of, gone of fours" the small man sagefully nodded along with his fellow ferrymen

Allium raises their arm as they'd offer a finely placed salute upon head "Ah. From something else to what it is now. I may no longer be part of the times. But watching the boys in action is a purely spectacual sight and a fine example of boys with bandanas. What Legends"

The High Keeper ponders the tale of what occurred in Elvenesse, her mind drifting to the words of a missive she'd read nearly a decade prior.

Spoiler

8d1652418378700aa8fb737724e09460.png

31aa81a75571096bfdc474d0ba54b11c.png

0e98ee65b738293c3f9c9a83ef1f7974.png

The woman then turned to those present with her in Norland's palace. "Remember that time the Elves mutilated a captive, murdered a child in Krugmar and then bragged about their military prowess? I do believe this is what they call 'receiving one's just deserts'."

Adzy turns his focus to Diomé, still with his bloody sword in hand "Four, but I tripped a couple up..."