Lair Application

Devdog

Lair PRO MC Name: DevBug

Lair Name: The Berg

Proposed Lair Locations (Highlight 3 on the map):  

I don't have any spot in particular that I’m choosey for, though I do wish for this lair to be placed somewhere in an extremely cold climate & somewhat away from civilizations. Perhaps the to-be world team member(s) in charge of this application and I can converse about this topic more in depth with their extensive knowledge of the maps they curated in order to pick the most suitable spot. 

Lair Lore (could link to an existing creature or other lore) (1000 words minimum):

Lair Build and Infrastructure (photos required):  

The frost witch base in previous incarnations was always a place for the witches to congregate. It has a room for an altar so the witches can perform sabbaths, alongside offering boarding to the members of the coven too. The Berg has a dining room as well as a nice meat pit for cold food storage obviously.   

S1-IxWNBR0kf5wRFYWWQ6nuCdwJwydQRkylYbApw9GvezqkhLvMqfFAEd5t4VlGzXmElX7x9Lv6udb0Qy3-oGYBaTtbTsVQ3_lnrGAUZUCyGKgOEuLF3Nw9cA4NuXOKrvLoCcR20

NBo0lqhz6nNXBjMHarmqXKqF-sV4SrnICot5pJpUNrMGO4aQeaD3SF9kNfk_MvEp5_h3fRkrGLJlLaMFTH9mRQRgJtO4zuuhn935C6U1DHuqCSG_ckS1BcsQ3NWo3R8h5UggGf5P

LrwKwLv8PHfc2tiIPvVX7scnDZvFDpTRqQfoMo0_vlc1_I-PADYo31KFrnn1nqPdUT02OSCUB8urVv5HktmxXhIyqJq3LTJytAOAMOk9fKxbvP8xosRuSfl4OcwXK89X-LdZZqlV

Why can you not accomplish the niche of this lair’s roleplay in an existing settlement or nation? (We expect a substantial answer for this, not just ‘I don’t like them’).

As most know, witches aren’t accepted within societies and even hunted down due to their cruel & cannibalistic tendencies which naturally occur within the creature’s state of mind. Witches also are most comfortable within cooler climates, which makes having a lair like this quite important. Having a place for witches to congregate much like this has been a key component within the previous renditions of the lore as well. Many of the witches' spells require an altar to perform, which are hard to place within populated places such as towns and empires due to their passive ability of making the climate within their close vicinity immensely chilly

What does this lair add to the greater world around them?:  

The Berg would function as a place of practice and safety for newer witches. Giving them free space to hone in on their magical-emoting, as for many of the new wave of witches are fairly new to having magic in general. This also would serve as the Frost Witches place of occupancy to specify further, the witch mothers and daughters would live there, planting their roots into the ground by placing their altar within the interior of The Berg for future sabbaths and rites to be preformed.

Accepted. If you haven't already been contacted on discord, you will be soon regarding the Lair.