[PK] Bolon's final drink.

DarkElfs

https://gyazo.com/7f1d7b94a9067bab7009e7475aa364ff 

Bolon upon leaving his first, last ‘home’ would look the sun off into the distance before taking out a flask, taking a sip from it before moving off. The ker move walks one last time around the entire mother grove, look over it a final time before leaving. 

“Never did fit well here..”

He’d mumble before moving to head off from the grove, out into the wilderness with only what he was wearing and a special bottle of booze he collected from a few different lands back. He’d find an open take a seat, ready himself an entire glass of the rather pungent liquid,

“G’bye ta the fellow brothers, sisters… I’m going out rather pathetically I know but tis the only way I know. With a drink in hand, being left for nature to take back.” 

With that, the ker move chugs the entire glass down, pass out as the rather old drink close instantly knocking himself out and creating hallucinations through the entire ‘sleep’. His ‘dreams’ filled with old messed up versions of hunts to old relationships to that of his entire form going in and out. The ker having taken close 3x or more than he should of the liquor he wouldn’t wake up from anything- Only thing he knew to come was finally darkness and what may be on the other side. 

[!] Barely a day prior to the Ker's final moments he'd sent out multiple foxes to those he considered family and one he had once loved. [!]

Spoiler

To Renae:

Well, here to the final moments I guess. This letter a final fair well to the last moment. I hope you can find the actual one your looking for in life but please do not forget Celix. He least deserves a decent life, a mother that he deserves. Still love you even if you might not me. Either way, this is my final words or message to you before I find my 'grave'.

-Bolon

Spoiler

To Eryn:

Ello, been a moment since we got to talk or even go on an adventure be honest. But guess whatever the last one was will be it in the end least for me. I hope you move forward, live like the damn old man you are, brother. I don’t have much but I’ll try to leave you something hopefully. Sorry for such a short ending letter but with this final message I do have to say- Keep out of trouble. 

-Bolon

Spoiler

To Leyu:

Ello, sister even if we’re not that of blood. Still remember our first, rather awkward meeting be honest but, tis been a moment and I thought at least to leave you something. This letter means I’ve finally well, offed myself I’d have to guess. Either way, I did love you like family and I hope the little old companion I’ll be leaving you will be taken care of them. 

Their names by the way tis Nori. Pared the others in the past. 

-Bolon

[OOC] Hey, sorry for the Pk post being a tad under done, short. First time I had do this, be fairly honest I got emotional and I had force through what little I could. Heck, pretty sure was the drinks that kept be from not breaking down but either way this is a heavy moment for me, a big good bye to my second or so oldest persona I had since my first day on the server over 2 or so years back I believe. Love the character but he was getting a bit old, finally released that after another irp family for the second or so time finally turned into a divorce. Either way I'm moving forward now with two other characters' even if I have no clue where take em but anyways- I hope it wasn't the worse or things to read, hopefully gave the meaning I was trying for it such a small amount of words. 

Eryn, resting within his home would suddenly stop what he was doing as he felt the pain within nature around him. Leaning on the wall he would pause as he sat there unsure of what had just happened. It wasn't long before the letter made it to him as he read it and slowly sank to the ground with every passing word. Finishing the letter he would slowly stand up and make his way to his room opening a small chest and pulling out a well worn box before slowly making his way outside of his house.

It was sunny on this particular day, slightly cooler than the others, but the weather didn't bother the druid as he trudged out and slowly sat down on a level patch of land. Tears still in his eyes as he slowly opened the box and began to set out four regular sized glasses. Pausing as he looked to each one filling them up with an amber liquid, pausing at each one. Behind the first, a human man would seem to rest there, wiry beard, dark brown hair and cold eyes regarded Eryn before giving him a big smile. Behind the next, a group of men sitting next to each other, some wearing black and red armor, others white and black tabards as they all seemed to be joking and laughing with one another. Behind the third sat a women, blue and black tabard on. Long flowing light brown hair and eye patch covering one eye as she offered Eryn another warm smile. Behind the fourth glass rested several elves. All of them seemed young and full of life as they sat there telling different stories and laughing at one another.

Finally, Eryn moved to slowly pull out the final glass, a shot glass as he sat it down. Slowly reaching back into the box and pulling out a very old cigar, placing it slowly beside the glass carefully. Pulling out a flask he would move to fill it up with a very strong black liquid before glancing up to see a familiar dark elven face looking back at him. Eyes seeming to hold a look of mischief to them, a grin on his face as he puffed away at a very similar cigar before leaning back enjoying himself. Blinking Eryn would glance around and those behind the filled glasses were gone leaving only him and his empty glass before him as he breathed out softly.  Tears in his eyes he would move to slowly lift it up almost like he was making a toast before he finally spoke. "To the great adventures we had, to the times we shared and the trouble we got into. Until it is my time to join you for our next drink together. Keep me in mind, one day I will join you and we'll tell our stories again, we'll have that drink. We'll all be home once more" he would finish out as tears streamed down his face slowly setting down his own empty glass and beginning to pour the others out one by one. Stopping at the final and newest addition "I will miss you Bolon, my brother. Rest easy now, and know that you will never be forgotten. You will always remain my brother. I only wish I had been there in your final moments. Rest well, you have earned it" he would finish out before pouring out the final drink and beginning to clean up the cups. Starting back inside his abode as tears slowly and steadily streamed down the mans face.

The Hummingbird Druid began to feel the eerie pain of a fellow druid leaving this Realm and moving onto the next. His eyes filled with sadness as his brows creased, lips quivered, and head lowered. The feeling of a druid leaving this plane and heading onto the next, the Eternal Forest was no strange feeling to him. His head filled with few memories of others that have passed, his eyes welling up with tears before he shook his head. "N-No more crying. . . Hmm . . . I-I should go and try to find my Lari'onn. . . How is she doing now that he is gone for good?" And with that, he moved his sleeve to wipe away the tears forming in his eyes and swiftly moved off with no other word. He'd quickly make his way towards the Arvellon Seed Hall, seeking out Renae. A few words escaping from between his lips "Let the Aspects protect us and Guide us through these rough times. . ." 

[!] The Caracal Druid would be sitting within her home in front of the fire, seeming to stare deep into it. Pots and such messed over the home's counters as she sat there. Now the Druidess would push herself up, slowly moving to grab a metal plate and begin placing some food on it. Now, as she went to sit back down in her seat in front of the fireplace, she would suddenly pause the tone of nature going on a halt within the grove and then resuming the song for now rather sad and elegant. "Syllia- No... Not Syllia this time." The lari started softly falling to her knees soon enough, the plate falling as well, shattering on the floor. "I- Bolon?" she'd say, now going silent looking to the ground; the woman would sit and wait for anything though nothing happened a day had passed. The Druidess awake tears were running down her face as she heard a small nudge upon the door.

"H-Hello?" The woman said before pushing herself up going to the door, the crackling of the glass plate being heard as she goes on and over them whilst moving towards the door. "Hm?" pushing the door open, she'd spot a fox with a letter, going to take the note opening it up swiftly. She'd then begin to read out loud. "No-No-" she'd state flatly. "Aspects No." she'd then say once. "T-This is my fault." Now slamming the door on the fox, she would release screams. The screen was now fading as she screamed on... [!]

Sonna Vuln'miruel felt the pang of a fellow druid leaving for the Eternal Forest, eyes saddened as she walked through Elvenesse. It was only once she saw an unfamiliar fox run through the city towards the Arvellon Seed Hall that reality hit her and she rushed to find Renae with haste.

Standing in front of  a large tree in the middle of the jungle, a cloaked Ker had sat along one of many sturdy branches. One hand to the paper he had gotten from a fox, the other what looked to be a flask and a large one at that. His horned-poked Hood covering most of his head, but his tail has been dragging at least along the dirt prior. Though after the slow read, maybe even a re-read again as if to think it was only a joke. The Amber eyes of the Ker had closed a moment to uncork the flask, to raise it high."Bolon, A friend one moment, and a brother till the end. I shall never forget our ventures of hunting giant beasts in the lands of Athera,the Wyverns of Arcas and to of Crafting great rings for both our partners. May where ever you end up friend.. Be..I hope you find your peace finally my brother. While I cannot follow you to your afterlife, remember me. And in the next life let us fight and hunt again in the lands of this world. To you!!"And with that, the Ker poured what seemed to be an expensive rum along to the ground after a brief si[. two tears running down his ashen face. But in the jungle was only met with silence sobs.

On 12/17/2020 at 7:58 PM, DarkElfs said:

To Leyu:

Ello, sister even if we’re not that of blood. Still remember our first, rather awkward meeting be honest but, tis been a moment and I thought at least to leave you something. This letter means I’ve finally well, offed myself I’d have to guess. Either way, I did love you like family and I hope the little old companion I’ll be leaving you will be taken care of them. 

Their names by the way tis Nori. Pared the others in the past. 

-Bolon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFORTe2T15U

Leyunia gripped the letter in her metallic hand as tears welled up in her eyes, the kid she'd known for nearly a hundred years, gone like that, it took a moment for her to fully process this, standing up and placing the letter down on a table with unsteady breaths. Crack. The table splintered as she slammed her fist into it, the tears finally streaming down her face as the news finally took its final blow. "Why is it I that must lose my family?" She questioned to no one in particular. "You selfish bastard, you didn't...come to me for help, nothing..." She fell silent as she let herself further process the grief, looking at the creature Bolon had placed in her care, patting Nori's head with a forced smile. "Rest, Bolon, I will make sure you get the final rites you deserve...brother." She said, now the last living member of the Zyltris family, giving her final farewell.