The Grand Raffle

NotJcbeno

THE GRAND RAFFLE

It is with great anticipation that I announce the second raffle held in Haense, open to all races and nations across Almaris! This is sure to be the grandest raffle yet- with valuable prizes to be won. On behalf of House Amador and, by extension, the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, I, Vasya Amador hope to share some joy to everyone this Krugsmas.

I shall be visiting each city to sell these tickets so do not fret if you cannot reach me in Haense. Send a bird if you wish to buy tickets for a certain prize or find me in person. Each prize is a different category and you can buy as many tickets, in as many categories, as you can afford. 

The prizes include…

A prize of 4000 Crowns

A full body and shaded art piece from @Vitalian

A shaded pixel art from @Motherchild

Spoiler

Yid_4qWWBOM6qXHXYKbJ0VtNMJIxIfsfu4L15QGou7FBD58aoPJHmgHF_OJqAeBPmWLeXAM_Xaz9pDkz3KfRTWdnxWOmBppp3HYRUUNlc9V6PRU-cWP7WSY51bKvyyXFvy1PCPI3Xo_2owZ5U8VaDkj4Hx64mlbvwJgBC6jjPEhTZHDd6slYswlWTvZc8miFXGQ6xCkFuIgC5FjYkpp124wv3DSyooZGWgcKy0m17nhBuouA4cOSd8a05tdjC3wqgakGeSZ209zzEiWU

A shaded art sketch from @mimosamoi

One skin from PeppermintLatte (Dashing)

One outfit skinned from 321Eikooc_Zti (itz_Cookie)

One female skin from Minty_Roses

One custom skin or head from @Audyush

Spoiler

4bPggSXE2hcxe42_wA9H5JXgxfwO45zljhE6wO7n9nhKIPeeiJ7ddIQYwzp2sgKqBHICf9k4AnENYIOFRsgSzyNf0f1SRHdOOwyCM4L0qaj07tG5ntQdH7k8DkSwNjHKIYwDeDOiO_bjpDDao7AkfZKyhCzGKStE51lkCgE0VFNTmGIkCNfqUXQ33W47jG1EaoOh45CdCZJbtIDqAqqK8YYK8jeSmWvDBase45mhJ1IqJrElgoUMMtN-6gEv4U3b_pDvsY_DEF17AJ5YGt1Eqsrp6cCcdIkncWNAs-KJtLKFwxmeUR-rzQJE9XkmQ96vx_7qw2NdfINiynH-G-kCq_MlMFxnE6P1qKj2Pgw-NysIfrr931veZRk3y1r-27mmZgfCERl1ny5RNQQim-mugNxL

A custom item from @Treesmoothie

Spoiler

yN9dmXbkLmTKdqoKyTFYZWxROMbh9Y4tb_XNyAs6I5MijqZejzoP81tSD30rlK2XsxJ9a8ir9Y9pAjH7Zw2-cqsNFGo7iN9riUTslIvcBBqgxIlOP-a_IOpz4oeJiirxFJcVusTY

Signed, 

Lord Vasya Amador, Ward under the Grand Lady of Hanseti-Ruska

((Rules))

5 mina per ticket

Money to be paid to NotJcbeno (@Jcbeno#6694) 

You can buy as many tickets as you’d like in as many categories as you want

Contact @Jcbeno#6694 if you have any questions

Ends on Christmas Eve

Edited by NotJcbeno

damn i already out of minas from the last one, you accept bread?

I'd like to specify, the 'Custom Item' image in the spoiler is just an example. That is not what is being offered!

a mina poor skygod wishes for art and crowns 

That pixel art looks fire. All the rewards are pog.